Posting History for PeaceLoveHarmony
|What if Alison Grimes said THIS?
A woman Mitch McConnell voted for. Alison Lundergan Grimes has taken a lot of heat for refusing to say if she voted for Obama. It's time for her to take the gloves off, pivot on this question, ...
|Paranoid GOP Senator sees Democrat Democrat everywhere!
Repuglican Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin OK, so this lying piece of crap email from the good folks at GOP.com just hit my inbox and I have to share it with you all. (The sender name on the email ...
|Newsweek’s Brilliant Hit Piece on Lara Logan's Husband
If your level of outrage over Lara Logan’s botched 60 minutes piece on Benghazi has reached the point that you would take pleasure in watching those responsible undergo a diabolically sadistic ...
|Plenty of blame to go around
A number of pundits have commented on the false equivalence of media reporting on the GOP government shutdown. James Fallows of the Atlantic says the following: As a matter of journalism, any ...
|The Case for Romney
A Romney voter speaks: So, I was on a road trip with my two chauffeurs, and one of them drove the car into a ditch and bent the axle. I let the other chauffeur (a black guy, not that it really ...
|Romney's Apology Tour Owes Us An Apology
The good folks over at Media Matters, in an article about Jennifer Rubin's defense of Mitt Romney's "apology tour" lie have deftly used her own twisted right-wing "logic" against her. "Right-wing ...
|A reading tip for willfully ignorant Candy Crowley bashers
The right-wingers are out in force today having a hissy fit because Candy Crowley backed up our President when he said he had called the Benghazi attack an act of terror. Why the confusion? Here's ...
|Let's help Mitt meet a liberal
If you subscribe to Mitt Romney's email campaign, you have probably gotten an email that says something like this: Dear Beavis, The big announcement is getting closer! Soon everyone will know ...
|Some Dare Call It Patriotism
There’s a lot of speculation today about the decision of Maj. Gen. Mark Gurganus at Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan to disarm the Marines when Defense Secretary Leon Panetta paid the troops there ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by PeaceLoveHarmony
- This is not your father's blizzard. This is your father's blizzard on steroids. Weather records show that winter storms are stronger than they used to be. Winter storms have increased in frequency ...213 comments 321 Recs
- The Democratic Senatorial ...116 comments 57 Recs
- 41 comments 117 Recs
- The Obamacare "horror" story debunkings are coming so fast and furious these days, it seems like it's worth stepping back to survey the whack-a-mole field of lies, exaggerations, and misleading ...58 comments 87 Recs
- Follow me through the orange fog to hear a story that is scary enough to frighten children. It definitely frightens mine. It's a story about an evil scientist who kidnaps and tortures a young ...192 comments 163 Recs
- The following is what the beginning of recovery from childhood sexual abuse looked like for me. I'm writing this so that others in the process of recovery can see a little of what it might be like ...67 comments 53 Recs
- As the levels of radionuclides in groundwater under the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plants continue to increase dramatically, the United Nations nuclear agency proposes that the massive quantities of ...292 comments 95 Recs
- Rachel Maddow: “The Governor has absolutely and blatantly not told the truth about what was going on in his office.” The opening segment of Tuesday night's The Rachel Maddow Show is an ...272 comments 525 Recs
- The dominance of Fox News in the Nielsen ratings for cable networks has not been seriously challenged for most of the past several years. There have been periods that looked promising for the ...148 comments 263 Recs
- Share of wealth, the Top 1% vs. the Bottom 99% Now that the issue of income inequality is starting to become more mainstream, threatening to ...88 comments 163 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.