Once upon a time a research microbiologist for a big pharma company. Now an independent manufacturer's representative and photographer.
Comments posted: 56 (50 days since last comment on Sun Mar 15, 2015 at 05:43 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 7
Total Comment Ratings: 49
People Following PhotoElect: 0
PhotoElect's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by PhotoElect
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 733 Recs
- [Media Matters reports on a new (old) lie: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/02/24/oreilly-lied-about-suicide-of-jfk-assassination/202655] In his 2012 best-selling non-fiction book Killing Kennedy ,122 comments 147 Recs
- I'm not usually in favor of piling on but in this case I'll make an exception. Here's a glaring example of a much more recent whopper from O'Reilly, repeated only a few months ago, and now people ...20 comments 28 Recs
- With all the ballyhoo about what intrepid journalist Bill O'Reilly did or did not say some thirty years ago, our sleuths thought it would be a smart move to search out other historic war zone ...8 comments 15 Recs
- Dear Conservative Christian, Thank you for joining me a second week in a row, friend, for this special Sunday message. Last week we covered Matthew 25, and the moocher nation . Today, at the kindly ...11 comments 16 Recs
- I have read both sides of this ragging (hey guys, this is an intentional play on words, I had hoped you might pick up on that?) debate. Thanks ...138 comments 60 Recs
- I don't have time to do this justice this morning, but I haven't seen a diary about it and it's a pretty big f'n deal. Long time Chicago Sun Times political reporter Dave McKinney resigns after the ...101 comments 303 Recs
- This time of year, I travel a lot. Although my official place of residence is in Georgia, I typically drive to the Pacific Northwest every summer to work on forest inventory jobs. The weather is ...275 comments 475 Recs
- And so do far too many Kossacks. A friend of mine sent me this--I thought I'd pass it on. It concerns the bizarre idea that science is an ideological plot, and why so many Americans swallow that ...289 comments 120 Recs
- Neil deGrasse Tyson , probably the most popular astrophysicist, if not scientist, of this generation, replaced Carl Sagan as the spokesman of all things science ...1268 comments 248 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.