Posting History for Roiling Snake Ball
|Crime in my neighbourhood
Such a day I had today. Got to my desk at work, sat down and hooked my laptop up to monitor, power and mouse. Logged in to sync up mail and team chats and them had to decamp to one of our conference ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||04/29/2014||1||3||-||-|
|If you have a Boehner lasting more than 32 years...
The schadenfreude is strong in this one: Boehner rival loses job over campaign ad I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but perhaps he can make lemonade out of these lemons and turn it to fund ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||04/28/2014||5||4||-||-|
|Join the #mynypd fun right now
Ok, this is going to be real short because I am on the train and the wireless is unreliable. Anyway, the New York Police Department has launched a new social media campaign on twitter using the hash ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||04/22/2014||15||12||-||-|
|Breaking: Panetta opens combat roles to women
Oh Snap, Panetta just went there... Senior defense officials say Pentagon chief Leon Panetta is removing the military's ban on women serving in combat, opening hundreds of thousands of front-line ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||01/23/2013||72||34||1||-|
|Amtrak Downeaster Fiasco in the Making
I ride the Amtrak Downeaster five days a week, commuting into Boston from southern New Hampshire. It's about 90 minutes each way but it sure beats driving into Boston and lets me work for a very fun ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||09/14/2012||31||16||-||258|
|Boom - new Medicare TV ad from OFA
And it is HAMMER TIME folks. This ad just got posted up to the OFA YouTube channel and is tagged as a spot for TV. It's been 6 days since Mitt unleashed Ryan on an unsuspecting America and people ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||08/17/2012||15||32||-||229|
|Obamacare iPhone app
My wife wants to learn how to make iPhone apps, and to get started down this road I've proposed to her that she create a relatively simple app that would provide info on the PPACA/Obamacare. ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||07/20/2012||13||1||-||53|
|Going to Disneyworld
Ok, this is going to have to be short because I have a dentist appointment in 45 minutes. New dentist so I need to get there early and do paperwork. Anyway, there eis a GREAT recommend diary on the ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||06/29/2012||1||-||-||52|
|Romney's Google Problem
It's been about 36 hours since the story of Romney and his sordid past as a bully and serial abuser came to light in the Washington Post. I knew when I first saw this starting to trend on twitter ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||05/11/2012||36||43||-||360|
|Mitt Romney, the bully
The Washington Post has a piece today on Mitt Romney's history as a teenage bully. Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents The center piece of this story ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||05/10/2012||245||237||3||1444|
|Thank you, Randy Pierce
This weekend I went skiing for the first time in my life. Had a great time with some people that I will starting work with next week. This was up at Cannon Mountain in the New Hampshire White ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||03/14/2012||2||2||-||26|
|Run, Newt, Run!
Jennifer Rubin is wrong: The silver lining for Romney is that Gingrich, though coming in second in both races, vowed to stay in the race. It is the competition between Gingrich and Santorum that ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||03/14/2012||8||2||-||48|
|More bad news for Republicans
You know that economy thing? Well, it just keeps getting better all the time (cue Beetles song). NPR is reporting this morning (based on an AP survey) that economists are now seeing the economy ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||03/06/2012||8||9||-||174|
|Breaking: ProFlowers is OUT
From their Facebook page, after 72+ hours of unrelenting pressure: ProFlowers Facebook Wall PROFLOWERS STATEMENT At ProFlowers, our mission is to delight our customers with fresh and long lasting ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||03/04/2012||144||262||1||1819|
|Breaking: Carbonite to pull support
This is really short because I'm being called to dinner. After more than 48 hours of unrelenting pressure, Carbonite CEO David Friend has finally announced that Carbonite is pulling support from ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||03/03/2012||110||161||2||1003|
|A thought experiment w/poll [Updated]
Hat tip to David Brin (man, I love your work) for his posting on Rick "Nehemiah" Santorum this morning which prompted me to put up this little thought experiment with poll. Read David's diary here:
|Roiling Snake Ball||02/22/2012||11||2||-||80|
|Politifact: 98% claim "mostly true"
OMFG! Seriously? Many diaries lately on the whole contraception brouhahahahahahaha have mentioned the FACT that 98% of Catholic women have used birth control. Since I'm likely to end up discussing ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||02/09/2012||22||28||1||279|
You're fired. That's what I would say this morning to the media campaign managers for Winning the Future and for Newt Gingrich's campaign. I would not take this action lightly, as (unlike Mitt ...
|Roiling Snake Ball||02/01/2012||3||1||-||62|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Roiling Snake Ball
- There's a scary Ebola outbreak here in the United States: Glenn Beck is going viral.9 comments 6 Recs
- What a lovely opposition this Michelle has got! What higher compliment could be paid than to partner her with Barack Obama? And it's probably not because Ms. Nunn's first name is Michelle. I ...3 comments 7 Recs
- ...I don't want to know you, and I certainly won't welcome you into the party. That includes you, Elizabeth Warren, and, oh yeah, you too, Markos. Were your parents and grandparents and great-...165 comments 106 Recs
- The Department of Homeland Security Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) has issued the following advisory for users of Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 6 through 11. US-CERT is aware of ...43 comments 19 Recs
- "It will showcase the state," he predicted . What is it and who is he? It was supposed to be the Super Bowl being played at the Meadowlands this weekend. But now it ...7 comments 19 Recs
- Embattled New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie may idolize "The Boss," but when it comes to Bridgegate at least, the feeling isn't mutual.131 comments 221 Recs
- Hilarious editorial by Star-Ledger mocks GOP: 'What bridge scandal? Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi'!!!Oh man this is rich. The actual, official title of the editorial by the Newark Star-Ledger (aka NJ.com) is: What Chris Christie bridge scandal? Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi and they dive right ...193 comments 460 Recs
- Well, to be more precise my dues helped pay for the purchase, but what a choice piece of land. Abutting a wilderness area, the headwaters of a river, home to four federally listed birds and four ...158 comments 268 Recs
- We slipped out of Boston just ahead of what might have been a big snow storm (12" predicted) but this morning, the system is already out to sea and New Hampshire is at 32 degrees. Meanwhile, in ...23 comments 23 Recs
- To amplify strobusguy 's excellent report . § § § "I believe I'm going to be a Democrat" That's the report from Kentucky as detailed in ...79 comments 335 Recs
Roiling Snake Ball's Tags
- No current results.
Roiling Snake Ball's Blogroll
- No current results.