Below you'll find recent contributions related to Sarahkatheryn's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|What's going on with Beau Biden?
Possible Delaware gubernatorial candidate ...
|Meet the vulnerable Republican the NRCC won't protect
Iowa Republican Rep. Rod Blum and friend On Friday, the NRCC added eight more members to ...
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: The man who almost beat Mike Pence is back for round two
Democrat John Gregg, who lost to Mike Pence 50-47 in 2012, is back for a rematch Leading Off : • IN-Gov : On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John ...
|Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, suddenly (and unexpectedly) vulnerable, gets his first Democratic opponent
Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Earl Ray Tomblin considers an unexpected new campaign
West Virginia Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin Leading Off : • WV-03 : Democrats finally lost this conservative southern West Virginia seat last year, with Republican Evan Jenkins unseating ...
|Democrats want outgoing Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin to recapture a red West Virginia House seat
Outgoing Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin Democrats finally lost this conservative southern West Virginia seat last year, with Republican Evan Jenkins unseating longtime Democratic incumbent Nick ...
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Welcome to 2016's most mysterious Senate race
Louisiana Republican Sen. David Vitter Leading Off : • LA-Sen, Gov : While Republican Sen. David Vitter has looked like the clear favorite to win this year'...
|The Daily Kos Great Mentioner returns to the Hoosier State to talk Senate
An Evan Bayh comeback would give Democrats ...
|One of 2010's biggest Republican duds looks to the Oregon gubernatorial race for redemption
My name is Sid Leiken, commissioner of commissioners: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair! Well, here's someone we never expected to hear from again! Republican Lane County Commissioner Sid ...
|Which Democrats will challenge a weakened Mike Pence? The Daily Kos Great Mentioner checks in
What once seemed like an easy win for Republican Gov. Mike Pence is looking a lot ...
|A new Republican eyes a challenge against tea party favorite Mike Lee
Utah Sen. Mike Lee with Ted ...
|An ambitious Republican looks to revive New Hampshire's Sununu dynasty
Republican Chris Sununu looks ready to run for governor Executive Councilor Chris Sununu, a member of the powerful Granite State Republican family, has been touted for higher office for a long time,
|One of the most powerful Republicans in Congress may be in for some primary hellfire
House Transportation Chair ...
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Joe Heck listens as the GOP pleads for him to run for Senate
The NRSC is hoping they can land Rep. Joe Heck Leading Off : • NV-Sen : Rep. Joe Heck has repeatedly said that he doesn't want to run for Harry Reid's open Senate seat next year, but national ...
|With Reid retiring, Nevada Republicans might change a top recruit's mind about running for Senate||Jeff Singer||04/23/2015||12|
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Steve Knight might be the one who gets 'dropped on his ass'
Republican Rep. Steve Knight Leading Off : • CA-25 : Republicans have held California's 25th Congressional District in northern Los Angeles County for ages, but presidential ...
|Lucy Flores, a rising Latina star for the Democrats, kicks off a bid for Congress
Democratic House candidate Lucy Flores On Wednesday, former Assemblywoman Lucy Flores, who was the Democrats' 2014 nominee for lieutenant governor,
|Republican who told anti-immigrant nutter he'd 'drop your ass' gets potential Democratic foe
Republicans have held California's 25th Congressional District in northern Los Angeles County seat for ages, but presidential turnout might give Democrats a shot at pulling off an upset next year.
|The Daily Kos Great Mentioner investigates two competitive races in the Show Me State
Likely Democratic gubernatorial nominee Chris Koster Potential candidates are constantly getting "mentioned" for higher office, but who's doing all that work? Why, the Great Mentioner, of course. ...
|The Daily Kos Great Mentioner takes stock of the Republicans stampeding Marco Rubio's Senate seat
Retiring Republican Sen. Marco Rubio Potential candidates are constantly getting "mentioned" for higher office, but who's ...
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Joe Manchin chooses the Senate over another gubernatorial bid
West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin Leading Off : • WV-Gov, Sen : On Sunday, Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin announced that he ...
Recommended by Sarahkatheryn
- Imagine a group of CEOs who want to "fix the debt" but benefit greatly from corporate tax breaks. That's what's happening today. While the American middle class hangs on by a thread through a “...36 comments 179 Recs
- The most memorable moment I have in my political life, by far, is leaving the Maine House in tears, stunned that the majority party had repealed four decades of Election Day Registration - all so ...10 comments 36 Recs
- From The Dallas Morning News : A San Antonio senior state district judge confirmed Thursday that he will name a special prosecutor to investigate possible charges of coercion and abuse of official ...72 comments 237 Recs
- you will be able to watch the water coming in, which begins to be clearly evident about 3 minutes in, and then to watch the water recede. So much water. So much damage.138 comments 320 Recs
- Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter Philadelphia's schools will open on Sept. 9, as scheduled, thanks to a promise of $50 million from the city. But beyond that, little is certain.15 comments 16 Recs
- A tiny airport that Walmart uses for its corporate jet traffic gets a taxpayer subsidy thanks to two Arkansas lawmakers, Republican Rep. Steve Womack and Democratic ...24 comments 41 Recs
- Reince Priebus Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus is continuing to try to undo some of ...89 comments 52 Recs
- In orange, the 34 states that fund pregnancy propaganda centers. As Katie McDonough [noteshttp://www.salon.com/2013/08/16/...61 comments 79 Recs
- Now considered too liberal. This seems a bit far afield, even in the Kremlinology business: A conservative group is bitterly complaining ...98 comments 75 Recs
- What Salon's Alex Pareene says : The Washington Post ...150 comments 188 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.