Posting History for Scandalous One
|MSNBC needs to PROMOTE Thomas Roberts
Please put this guy somewhere on the prime-time lineup. He's smart, he's telegenic and he's not afraid to go there . He has all the ingredients for successful punditry... that X factor that creates ...
|Memory Gem for Destroyed GOP
In light of the GOP's well deserved cataclysmic poll numbers , I came up with a new memory gem based on one of my favorite quotes by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: The lows that Republicans reached ...
|Harry Reid: I am Proud... The President is "Strong, Strong, Strong"
Did anyone just see the news conference with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and future House Speaker Nancy Pelosi following the White House meeting with Congressional leaders today? I have never ...
|Irony is Sweet: Republican Shutdown a BOOST for ObamaCare
There is something called the law of unintended consequences. Republicans really shot themselves in the foot with their shutdown stunt. Not only were they unable to stop the official roll-out of ...
|I can't believe no one thought of this - The EASIEST Debt Ceiling Solution
In all the dramatic talk about minting Platinum coins or invoking the 14th Amendment if House Republicans make good on their threat to sabotage America by not raising the debt ceiling, how come no ...
|Republicans double down on efforts to buy election
While I am encouraged by the President's latest poll numbers, I simply can't breath a sigh of relief until this thing is over. This is the first Presidential election to happen post Citizens United, ...
|MASSIVE "Souls to the Polls" Drive Planned for Sunday in Florida
This is no ordinary "Souls to the Polls" GOTV effort. Here is what Reuters had to say: This weekend's voting drive carries special importance as it is the only Sunday included in the state's ...
|Team Obama knows they're WINNING: President up Double Digits among Women in Internal Polls
From Politico: Forget the public national polls showing Mitt Romney pulling even with Barack Obama among women, according to senior Obama advisers steeped in internal data: Obama enjoys a “...
|DEVELOPING: Romney tells fake story to Ohio voters
From The Morning Plum at The Washington Post: : Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney told a rally in northern Ohio on Thursday night that Chrysler was considering moving production of its ...
|>>> BREAKING: Obama Launches TV Blitz: 10 Interviews, 7 Swing States... Plus MTV!
From Politico: He just traveled to six states across four time zones in two days. Now, President Obama will hit seven more battleground states. On TV. The president will sit for 10 interviews on ...
|MSNBC.com is a MESS. Left lacks reliable voice in Mainstream Media
The left still lacks a reliable voice in the mainstream media. While MSNBC no doubt has progressive pundits in its prime-time lineup, I wouldn't necessarily classify them as a reliably liberal ...
|>>> Breaking: DNC Devastates Mitt Romney with the most CLEVER web ad of all time
Link to the most clever web ad of all time: http://www.romneytaxplan.com/ Some exciting preliminary stats on the ad over the jump::
|Reuters/Ipsos: 48-33 Say Obama WON Debate
Just as they confirmed Biden's victory last week, Reuters have confirmed a strong victory for Obama in his second debate against Rmoney. More over the jump...
|CNN Debate Poll: Obama 46, Romney 39
According to Wolf Blitzer, poll was conducted among registered voters. Just announced live on CNN.
|Why is Obama not campaigning this weekend?
The President has not held a campaign rally since Friday. I find this a little concerning. In my opinion he should be building on Biden's momentum from the debate. I know he has to prepare for his ...
|>>>> Breaking: Biden WON debate Reuters/Ipsos poll
Already confirming what we know. I know this is not really a diary but I have to get this out there a.s.a.p. From Reuters: The energetic Biden claimed a seven-point victory - 42 percent to 35 ...
|Why I Strongly Support the Death Penalty
There is real evil in this world. One of my favorite channels on television is Investigation Discovery -- more commonly known as ID. Watching the various crime series on ID has really opened my eyes ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Scandalous One
- There's a certain amount of wrangling back and forth here at Kos over the prospect of Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee for president. I am NOT going to go into the pros and cons of ...307 comments 189 Recs
- Chef Joan Cheever Joan Cheever is a chef. She is the founder of a nonprofit food truck— Chow Train. For the past 10 years, Chef Cheever has ...136 comments 177 Recs
- 744 comments 136 Recs
- A line from this recommended diary . The full quote: The most common tactic employed by Obama supporters, when deflecting criticism away from the president, is to play the race card. But that ploy ...1103 comments 386 Recs
- Phillip White, 32, before being killed by Vineland, NJ, police Late Tuesday morning, police in Vineland, New Jersey, a suburb of Philadelphia,91 comments 182 Recs
- The approval gap for Obamacare has narrowed to the ...42 comments 52 Recs
- 8 comments 24 Recs
- Government lawyers still have not made good on their promise to directly file a motion with the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals to lift a temporary hold that was placed on President Obama's ...5 comments 17 Recs
- "Traitors." That's the word the New York Daily News , certainly no friend of President Obama, used on Tuesday to describe the 47 Republican senators who signed an unprecedented letter to the ...108 comments 300 Recs
- The. Shit. Has. Hit. The. Fan. Battered and bruised, publicly scorned and humiliated, the GOP clown caucus is cutting and running, now claiming their treasonous letter to Iran was just a joke (No,320 comments 551 Recs
Scandalous One's Tags
- No current results.
Scandalous One's Blogroll
- No current results.