Posting History for Sorta Randle
|How to Kill Your Phone, Without Really Trying…
Back in the day, your phone was hooked to the wall. You could slam down the receiver and break it, I guess, but it was pretty hard to loose it. Now days, they are small, portable, fit in your purse ...
|Thoughts and Wonderments…
A few nights back, sharing a couple of home-brews, with my friend Mr. High Uintas got me thinking and remembering…
|Pets...You Gotta Love Em
Everyone who has pets, can testify to their quirky nature, and the odd things they do. Here is our little group of food mooching, bed hogging critters...
|Quote... W.C. Fields
I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. W.C. Fields Sounds a lot like the Tea Party members of congress, they seem to hate just about everything and everybody... except the ...
|Do I Need a Shrink ?
Just a few more thoughts, some about aging, and some not. Some people, in their mid-life crisis need a shrink, or a bar tender, I just write diaries...it's cheaper.
|This, That, and Something Else
I started out to write a diary about aging and technology, but I seem to have gotten side tracked just a bit. I told my wife that it seemed to get a life of it’s own and go off in a different ...
|Quote ... Harry S Truman
Here is a quote from Harry S. Truman, 33rd president of the United States. To me this quote sounds an awful lot, like the country the Republicans in general, and the Tea Party in particular want us ...
|I say Tomatoes, You say Tomaten…
My wife and I met over the internet, on an AOL pen pal site. She was looking to improve her English, and thought it would be a good idea to get an English speaking pen pal. I on the other hand am ...
|Aging… Fading Memories
On my last diary about aging, a few of us were commenting on our fading memories. The use of notepads, sticky notes, and other helpful reminders. This got me thinking…
|Dying with Dignity
We lost a dear friend and neighbor Friday night.
|Tea baggers, a more personal level
There has been so much craziness coming out of Washington lately, it boggles the mind. It amazes me that we elect and re-elect this bunch of nut cases. It makes me speculate about the motives of ...
|I've seen the light ( Converted to Democrat )
What can I say...
|Wingnut Jesus ( Almost Sunday Service )
Wingnut Jesus has a message, that couldn't wait till Sunday morning. He's kind of an impatient little bugger.
|A Few More Random Thoughts on Aging….
I’m sitting here, trying to remember what I was going to remember, to help me remember.
|Sunday Service ( Wingnut Jesus )
A few not so valuable lessons from that wondrous Messiah of the right....WINGNUT JESUS.
|Bumper sticker wisdom...
I seen this on a bumper sticker and thought it could apply to a lot of people. I'm sure we all know someone... Probably the whole Republican party, especially the Tea Baggers ! I'd love to see a ...
A year ago, my job sent a bunch of us back to Detroit for a couple of days. We had a lot of fun, Tigers game, and they wined and dinned like we were the kings of the world.
|More Random Thoughts on Aging
Here I go thinking once again… I try not to do too much of it, because it hurts my head, and interferes with really important stuff, like watching football, baseball, or drinking my gin and ...
|One for us Old Guys
The picture say's it all....we are still cool !
|Republicans...Facing the Issues
Just my take on the Republican way of looking at things. They do it with a lot noise and posturing, but in the end, I think they just hide from the real issues.
|Let's make Boehner's day
Make his day, mess up his hair, or both, it's all good.
|Random thoughts on aging...
Random thoughts on aging… I'm just sitting around drinking ( too many ) cups of coffee, and thinking about getting older.
|Here again for the first time...
I'm Sorta Randle, and this is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm married to agermanfullofhope, and for 14 years she has turned my life upside down, in a good way. She finally talked ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Sorta Randle
- The American middle class is dying and neither of the major political parties in our country has a realistic plan to save it. As stock markets rally to record highs and political leaders ...7 comments 4 Recs
- Since the earliest days of the 20th century, the United States has been a car culture. And one of the primary reasons for the American love affair with automobiles has been speed .25 comments 24 Recs
- Oops. A Fort Wayne, Indiana man is dead after the gun he was selling to a relative accidentally discharged into his chest. Fort Wayne Police said that the man, whose name has not been released, was ...297 comments 123 Recs
- The irony of American workers voting down union representation at the Volkswagen plant is powerful. Volkswagen, a German company, is headquartered in the nation of the National Socialist Movement. ...33 comments 14 Recs
- These are the 20 things that should be posted on every political blog in the country. In the comments, if nowhere else. 1) A rich kid goes into the adult world with a fully paid for education, a ...6 comments 8 Recs
- He is one of the most infamous and well-known pirates in history--but was William "Captain" Kidd actually innocent of piracy and murder? The surprising answer may be "yes".20 comments 38 Recs
- 8 months ago I quit smoking but to be honest I switched to E-vapor electronic smoking.So I'm still addicted to nicotine but don't get all the other bad stuff with tobacco .I wanted to write this ...22 comments 16 Recs
- Google Earth makes me a bit paranoid so on top of my house I painted a satellite image of a different house. I fear that Justin Bieber will be unstoppable now that he has street cred. Be the Biebs ...47 comments 46 Recs
- They might know if you're a "...44 comments 44 Recs
- 42 comments 43 Recs
Sorta Randle's Tags
- No current results.
Sorta Randle's Blogroll
- No current results.