Below you'll find recent contributions related to Stonepounder's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This Should Be Interesting
I have Reid home from the hospital. The foot doesn't look as bad as I feared it would. He doesn't appear to be in pain and is glad to be home. Because of the long narrow shape of his foot I don't ...
|Silence Won't Stop An Epidemic
MAYDAY! Take A Bite Out of Lyme and Thunderclap for ME/CFS/ME are some of the campaigns occurring in May for NEID awareness. Also new, a major lupus study seeks participants.
|My Brother Reid is in the Hospital (EDITED)
This will be rather short as it has been the day from hell. Reid started feeling bad this afternoon. I dealt with diarrhea and vomiting. His blood sugar plummeted and he went into seizures. The ...
|aitchdee Update: Progress Made, Help Still Needed in CA
I last wrote in January about the troubles of long-time kossack aitchdee -- you can see that diary here . Since ...
|Jimmy Carter: 'Losing My Religion For Equality'
For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...
Recommended by Stonepounder
- Comedian Jim Jeffries tackled one of the most controversial subjects in the U.S. gun control laws. Jeffries was once the victim of a home invasion in which he was tied up and beaten with his ...307 comments 382 Recs
- The NY Times had an article on a troubling trend in medical care. More Americans are finding it necessary to get money to pay medical bills by asking for donations on crowd-funding sites. [There's ...55 comments 72 Recs
- Good evening. I’m Joni Ernst. As a mother, a soldier, ...76 comments 97 Recs
- Today I'm spending last hours with my best friend, Barkley. He is my pooch, my buddy, my best friend in happy and sad times. He is almost 17 and had a good long run. Who in the cosmos decided that ...69 comments 91 Recs
- 12:1 And lo, those who shall not work shall not eat, and Jesus multiplied the money changers wealth and kicked a beggar in the ribs on his way out of TempleMart, 12:2 and the holy ghost of the ...110 comments 311 Recs
- So, with the Western Pacific nations seemingly having survived the Mayan apocalypse, it's time to note another embarrassment to public discourse. Which would be the Republican House. Which today ...121 comments 395 Recs
- In an apparent response to Westboro Baptist Church's stated intent to picket the funerals in Newtown, CT. Hactivist group Anonymous has posted what has to be one of the most daring internet assault ...253 comments 324 Recs
- Somebody tries, unsuccessfully, to blow up a plane by putting a bomb in his shoe. So now everyone that gets on a plane has to take off their shoes. Somebody tries, unsuccessfully, to make a bomb ...280 comments 693 Recs
- Yo, 'Publican homes. Straighten me here. You fuckin' stupid? You heard me. Askin' a straight question. You fuckin' stupid or what? Want me to spell it? You read, right? Know numbers and shit?224 comments 620 Recs
- The Wall Street Journal just got spanked. Hopefully the flogging will end up in the public square. It may not, which is why I'm sharing the information below. Their recent opinion piece by ...81 comments 793 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.