Posting History for Sun Tzu
|AZ Gov: Gop nom Ducey busted for being Koch hack
Well. Well. Well. It's about time. This morning's Arizona Republic finally features a story detailing the ties to the Koch network of Republican gubernatorial candidate Doug Ducey. Those of us in ...
|Massive Earthquake in AZ Dem Party
A massive earthquake of generational magnitude wreaked havoc on the old guard of ...
|Editing Frank Rich (updated title and minor edits)
It seems some people are quite pleased with Frank Rich's column in the New York Times today, including our ...
|AZ-01: In the Red Zone, it's first and goal to go for Simon, with Update||Sun Tzu||10/23/2006||8||7||-||8|
|A Nightmare on Joementum Street: Ned Lamont has Fire In The Eyes||Sun Tzu||04/24/2006||28||43||2||159|
|Pin the Constitution on the Donkey||Sun Tzu||11/07/2005||1||2||-||2|
|AZ-Sen: Democrat Pederson Surges Against Republican Kyl||Sun Tzu||08/21/2005||109||18||1||150|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Sun Tzu
- They say a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun. Apparently that doesn't apply to women. . . . A Texas (where else) teenager (fourteen) showed up behind Pasadena High School for a ...40 comments 24 Recs
- "You know, I, for the love of me, I cannot understand why people who have billions of dollars are compulsively driven for more and how many people have got to die because they don't go to a doctor,15 comments 32 Recs
- CNNI was covering in detail racial protests turned violent in Tel Aviv Israel today. While the first video I found of it was from April 30th, the protests continue today in Tel Aviv. The protests ...31 comments 30 Recs
- Support the Ashley McKenzie Legal Defense Fund: http://bit.ly/1DAat5E Hello everyone, I'm new to Daily Kos, so I apologize if I'm breaking any rules here. My friend is currently facing 6-15 years ...3 comments 2 Recs
- I live in the rural Midwest. Agriculture is the dominant activity, and most folks live in small towns. In many respects, it is a good place to live. People are mostly decent and hard working. ...30 comments 27 Recs
- If it weren’t for his racist and asinine blog posts, former Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction John Huppenthal would likely be sitting in the same office today. Although the former ...4 comments 34 Recs
- I'm so outraged as I'm writing this that I'm going to have to be extra careful about typos, etc. Republicans in Congress have passed a bill that would make it perfectly legal for your boss to fire ...81 comments 181 Recs
- A Fox News Reporter got shoved by someone in Baltimore but at no point was shoved into the back of a paddy-wagon for a "rough ride". Fox News reporter Leland Vittert reported yesterday that law ...7 comments 9 Recs
- Quick somebody give me $5 billion so I can make Bernie Sanders president. I'm a weird middle aged white suburban guy. If police kept killing the children of people like me with impunity, I would be ...27 comments 26 Recs
Sun Tzu's Tags
- No current results.
Sun Tzu's Blogroll
- No current results.