Below you'll find recent contributions related to Sun dog's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|'Sir, are you injured anywhere?' vs. 'F*ck your breath.' Only one kind of approach provokes riots
No snarky comment here. Not for this image. 'Why?' It's the most useful one word sentence in the English language. It's how we begin the search for causes, for understanding, for truth. We have to ...
|Bobby Jindal advocates unholy alliance of fundamentalists and big business to back discrimination
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. And not in the fun way, like in Harry Potter . Bobby Jindal wants to be relevant.
|Business owner sets minimum wage for employees. Limbaugh calls that socialism. I call him ignorant.
You may ...
Recommended by Sun dog
- Good evening, Kossacks, and welcome to WYFP. First, here is a word from our sponsors: WYFP is our community's Saturday evening gathering to talk about our problems, empathize with one another, and ...148 comments 83 Recs
- It was only a matter of time before little George Jr. would have the audacity (and stupidity) to criticize President Obama's foreign strategies and peace negotiations. This past Saturday turned ...130 comments 166 Recs
- President Obama appeared at the White House Correspondents' Dinner this weekend. The president was self-deprecating at times. He continued to milk the "Obama as a foreign Muslim" angle to loud ...107 comments 227 Recs
- In the nineteenth century, before the advent of modern scientific chronometric dating, archaeologists and museum curators relied exclusively on relative dating. To make sense out of the chaotic ...24 comments 122 Recs
- Jack Shafer has spent his most of his 40 years of adult life as what passes for a journalist these days. Those two facts alone should give you a clear understanding of why he writes for Politico, ...23 comments 25 Recs
- Not sexist, just a jerk. Presidential candidate Rand Paul has raised some eyebrows with his recent let's-call-it "testy" ...49 comments 37 Recs
- (illustrations by DonkeyHotey) Here, courtesy of politicususa.com , is a partial transcript of remarks made by President Obama in Panama yesterday at the Summit of the Americas: When I hear ...222 comments 462 Recs
- Every four years, Republican primary voters ...80 comments 86 Recs
- (photo credit: Nick Sherman ) From The New York Times Editorial Board in a piece titled, " A New Phase in Anti-Obama Attacks ": It is a peculiar, but unmistakable, ...272 comments 461 Recs
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-AR) Rand Paul'48 comments 51 Recs
Sun dog's Tags
- No current results.
Sun dog's Blogroll
- No current results.