Below you'll find recent contributions related to SusanHu's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The Grieving Room: my quilt is so beautiful! THANK YOU ALL
|Didn't get indicted? That's good news for Chris Christie
You know the standards for a political party have fallen considerably when indictments against some of a governor's top staffers and appointees for crooked doings is ...
|The reason Ben Carson can't win? Ben Carson
It has been clear for some time now that would-be ...
|Study saying EPA rules will save 3,500 lives should be nailed to door of every naysayer in Congress
Curbing coal plant emissions would save lots of lives. Not that this matters to EPA haters. A new study published in the ...
|Midday open thread: Minimum wage boost hits bullseye, executions don't hit worst of the worst
Today's comic by Tom Tomorrow is Responses to Baltimore :
|Scott Walker celebrates Star Wars Day by being creepy on the internet
I have seen many attempts at political self-promotion over the years, but this may be the first time a presidential candidate's ...
|Iran nuclear review act: Is it lose-lose for Republicans?
Whoops. Even though the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act most likely will pass the Senate by a large majority, the superhawks, pushed by Sens. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and president-wannabe Marco Rubio (R-
|Connect! Unite! Act! NYC, Dallas, Seattle & EPIC Glacier Park Event Info— In Love With a Voice?
A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...
|Abbreviated pundit round-up: Why Baltimore's past matters; Is ISIS really on the run?
Molly Redden at Mother Jones writes Want an Abortion This Year? Get Ready to Wait : For women seeking an abortion, 2015 is shaping up to be the year of the long wait. Since the beginning of the year,
|Open thread for night owls. Do progressives need to make better emotional ties when organizing?
Excerpted by Alternet from Michael Bader'...
|This week at progressive state blogs: Lynch and the power of black women, SD polygamists seek water
This week in progressive state blogs is designed specifically to focus attention on the writing and analysis of people focused on their home turf. Let me know via comments or Kosmail if you have a ...
|Spotlight on green news & views: Super El Niño forms, oil & gas drilling damage, wind power soars
Three tropical cyclones churned the waters around Australia on March 11, 2015, including Pam, one of the strongest storms ever in the region.
|Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Chris Christie's end will be bitter and messy
.@mikiebarb all but declares Christie over http://t.co/...
|Open thread for night owls: FAIR takes on economist pundit who disappeared economist critics of TPP
At Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting, Jim Naureckaswrites NYT Lets Economic Pundit Disappear TPP’s Economist Critics : The New York Times (4/24/15) handed its readers an exploding cigar this ...
|DOT issues oil-train rules. Industry objects. Other critics say rules too weak and deadline too slow
Oil train derailment Feb. 15 near Mount Carbon, West Virginia. The Obama ...
|Midday open thread: Tesla home battery unveiled, 1 in 6 species at risk, where's Aaron Schock?
On Saturday at 8 AM PT, the tech team will be moving Daily Kos from its current web host to Amazon's Web Services. We'll be taking the site down for an estimated one to three hours while we move our ...
|Open thread for night owls: A condensed look at what Bernie Sanders thinks on some issues
What Bernie Sanders thinks , as compiled by Andrew Prokip at Vox. I've included paragraphs on five subjects, with only subheads for the rest: Move to a single-payer health care system The ...
|Wind energy association's first-quarter report offers reasons for optimism
The American Wind Energy Association has released its report for the first quarter of 2015, and it's quite encouraging. Indeed, for those of ...
|Rand Paul's advisers explain to him why joking about riots might be bad
And just think, it's only April. Of 2015.
|Midday open thread: Who asked leniency for Petraeus? Initial claims for jobless comp at 15-year low
Today's comic by Ruben Bolling is Doonesbury's Charlie Hebdo problem :
|Mike Huckabee: Supreme Court 'cannot overrule God'
American Taliban It's the ...
|Chances of ending federal executions diminished with Eric Holder's departure
Eric Holder was conducting a review of the death penalty, but it ...
|Ted Cruz says Barack Obama has 'inflamed racial tensions'
Makes Sarah Palin look like an intellectual.
|Marco Rubio sought 'leniency' for Corinthian Colleges last year
For more than a decade, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. has been the target of lawsuits and state and federal investigations for its deceptive marketing, falsification of employment placement rates and ...
|New Oil Drilling in West Scarred Land Harmed Ecosystems
A recent study published in the prestigious journal Science shows that the fragile ecosystems of the West have suffered extensive damage as a result of increased drilling for oil and gas. This ...
|Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Bernie's running, but it's Hillary's party
NY Times : In an unusually impassioned speech, Hillary Rodham Clinton delivered a pointed assessment of race in America on Wednesday, lamenting the recent deaths of young black men and calling for ...
|Overnight News Digest: Fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail
Welcome to the Overnight News Digest with a crew consisting of founder Magnifico, current leader Neon Vincent, regular editors side pocket, maggiejean, wader, Doctor RJ, rfall, JML9999 and Man Oh ...
|Open thread for night owls: Martin Luther King Jr. quotes the traditional media won't cite
M.L. King arrested in 1958 in Montgomery, Alabama, for "loitering" outside a courtroom where there was a hearing for his friend Ralph Abernathy, founder of the Southern Christian Leadership ...
|Spotlight on green news & views: Cities engage on climate change, anger translator, extreme weather
Many environmentally related posts appearing at Daily Kos each week don't attract the attention they deserve. To help get more eyeballs, Spotlight on Green News & Views (previously known as the ...
|Midday open thread: GDP growth 0.2%, Nevadans back 'net metering' that boosts rooftop solar
Today's comic by Matt Bors is Satire to die for :
Recommended by SusanHu
- This is an open letter to the progressive blogosphere... I’ve been posting at DailyKos for nearly 4 years now and started writing diaries in support of Hillary ...1258 comments 512 Recs
- Dear diary, I'm wondering what has happened to you my diary. Last year I ventured inside the walls of kingdom kos and like any newbie I jumped back out and said whoa. My diary you didn't grab me,35 comments 22 Recs
- Senator Obama, the Kos community, Kos himself, myself, have rightly been upset over Geraldine Ferraro's racially insensitive comments. Now it's Reverend Wright's turn: Follow Me:326 comments 31 Recs
- I've been listening to Randi Rhodes on Air America for a long time. Her show is entertaining and Randi has usually had a solid command of the facts -- she likes to brag about how well-informed ...102 comments 9 Recs
- I've seen tons of spammed comments around here that Geraldine Ferraro is a racist and that Hillary Clinton and her supporters are racist for not denouncing Ferraro's comments. I think that Ferraro's ...184 comments 11 Recs
- I heard Obama's wondering why Hillary was offering him the VP spot when he's the front-runner. My first thought was – well why isn’t he acting like the front-runner then? He'...280 comments 25 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi tells Boston TV that a Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton ticket is "impossible." "I think that the Clinton administration has fairly ruled that out by proclaiming that Senator ...141 comments 19 Recs
- I’ve seen a lot of posts challenging some of what I and others have written about Hillary’s vast experience when it comes to foreign policy. So I thought I’d post some facts about ...173 comments 22 Recs
- The widely celebrated Rasmussen Daily Presidential ...147 comments 21 Recs
- I’ve got to give Sen. Obama credit for firing Samantha Power for what she said about Hillary in her interview with the Scotsman last week. Her verbal attacks were inexcusable and he did the ...275 comments 30 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.