Below you'll find recent contributions related to Thomasina's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The most racist areas in the United States
Colors changed so the map can be seen by all. Original is below the fold. Click ...
|'Sir, are you injured anywhere?' vs. 'F*ck your breath.' Only one kind of approach provokes riots
No snarky comment here. Not for this image. 'Why?' It's the most useful one word sentence in the English language. It's how we begin the search for causes, for understanding, for truth. We have to ...
|April White House Photo Diary
April 2015 Celebrating another month of incredible work from the White House Photographers. A look inside the White House for the months of April. All photographs were taken by the White House ...
|Kitchen Table Kibitzing: 5/1/15 - Dear Supremes
As everyone knows, the arguments about marriage equality were given before the Supreme Court this week. I haven't read any of the live blogs, and only a little of the coverage. And I know there ...
|How I ended up homeless in New York with a full time job
"Richie threatened to stab me. Should I press charges?" This was the call I got while at work over a month ago from my roommate Charlie. Richie is our other room-mate. Charlie had just moved in ...
|Five ways the DEA is redundant
America survived for almost 200 years without the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). Somehow, we muddled through all of those years without this expensive boondoggle of an agency. Richard Nixon was ...
|Bobby Jindal advocates unholy alliance of fundamentalists and big business to back discrimination
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. And not in the fun way, like in Harry Potter . Bobby Jindal wants to be relevant.
|Mojo Friday - White House Video Series - Edition
As many of you know my regular gig here at DKos, when I'm not filling in for TexDem, is a monthly diary showcasing the photographs taken by they White House Photography staff . For this weeks Mojo ...
|Top Comments - Rumblings and Ramblings
A USA Today article today by Susan Page says that a USAToday/Suffolk University poll notes that a 51-35% ...
|Monday Murder Mystery: When women decide that enough is enough
I don't know if any of you have been following the fight over the Hugo Awards in science fiction and fantasy—I wrote about it last week in Freeping the Hugos . In a ...
|Business owner sets minimum wage for employees. Limbaugh calls that socialism. I call him ignorant.
You may ...
Recommended by Thomasina
- Trees We are blessed with a property which has many trees. The house has a row of Cyprus trees along one side which were planted about 100 years ago as a windbreak. Their lifespan is ...118 comments 41 Recs
- 1. He'd be in the South Bronx, rural West Virginia and South Texas and every place like it. On foot. Every single day. Even in red states. NOT in Berkeley or Santa Fe or the Upper West Side. Or any ...106 comments 30 Recs
- "Richie threatened to stab me. Should I press charges?" This was the call I got while at work over a month ago from my roommate Charlie. Richie is our other room-mate. Charlie had just moved in ...94 comments 100 Recs
- I'll bet you thought I'd write about the 420 Celebration taking place in Denver, didn't you? I'm actually going to just mention things are going great there. The police have handed out citations ...43 comments 36 Recs
- Kitchen Table Kibitzing is a community series for those who wish to share part of the evening around a virtual kitchen table with kossacks who are caring and supportive of one another. So bring ...97 comments 41 Recs
- On April 10, Time dot com posted an article on Rand Paul , by Chris Moody, highlighting what it referred to as a ‘two-front war’ Paul is facing as a ...88 comments 36 Recs
- So I watched it again. And it made me cry again. More below the divider doodle.270 comments 97 Recs
- Where I live food is grown. Lots of different foods are grown. Each little town around here is the capital of some food. Gridley, CA is the Kiwi capital of the world. Corning, CA is the Olive ...130 comments 38 Recs
- Kitchen Table Kibitzing is a community series for those who wish to share part of the evening around a virtual kitchen table with kossacks who are caring and supportive of one another. So bring ...67 comments 42 Recs
- 103 comments 42 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.