Below you'll find recent contributions related to WFBMM's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The unbearable dumbness of American as*holery
Fight dumbassery everywhere you see it. We've been way too tolerant.
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/06/2015||238|
|The OPOL Report: Fake change in a new box edition
Look, I don't know what we're supposed to do about our bullshit political system but it seems to me that it must start with facing up to the facts. Believing that this time, someone is actually ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/03/2015||151|
|How I ended up homeless in New York with a full time job
"Richie threatened to stab me. Should I press charges?" This was the call I got while at work over a month ago from my roommate Charlie. Richie is our other room-mate. Charlie had just moved in ...
|Fox 10 Phoenix and Transgender
This is going to be short and kind-of self-serving, but one isn't always featured in a five-minute segment in the 12th-largest media market in the US, so...
|Daily Kos comes through again!
Thanks everyone for responding to an urgent need yesterday. One of our own was in trouble and you guys came through...as you so often do. Here is the diary from yesterday that this is in reference ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||04/23/2015||30|
|Calling all kossacks - help needed - please rec this
$343 is not that much money...but it is needed by tomorrow. I posted a diary earlier via the Daily Kos Fund Raisers group, but it didn't get much attention and only raised $60 - which I and Fineena ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||04/22/2015||194|
Recommended by WFBMM
- Police pull up suddenly on some young black men. One of them runs. A cops gives chase. "Shots fired." One more dead. "I feared for my life." This is a script that is running on loopback in cities ...47 comments 58 Recs
- I am a white son of Ferguson, Mo. I am a son of Dellwood, Castle Point, Moline Acres, Jennings, St. Ann, Riverview Gardens, Northwoods and Normandy and north St. Louis County. I am a St. Louis ...131 comments 441 Recs
- Has anyone visited the comment section of an MSN news story, which involved police brutality of blacks, or just blacks? If you have, you probably noticed an ill feeling in your gut as you read the ...90 comments 170 Recs
- The Baltimore Sun is reporting that all six officers in the Freddie Gray case are out on bail. All six police officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray were released from the Central Booking ...49 comments 150 Recs
- Freddie Gray being loaded into a van by Baltimore Police On April 12th, six Baltimore police officers assaulted Freddie Gray and took him on something I'll admit I've never heard of ...242 comments 337 Recs
- In a stunning turn of events, Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that the death of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old African-American man who died in police custody on April 19, ...4 comments 5 Recs
- Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . Shoot 'em? Teana Walsh, an assistant Wayne County, Michigan prosecutor posted this on her Facebook page after watching images of protesters and rioters in ...151 comments 266 Recs
- A new app for your smartphone promises to change the very nature of police-citizen interaction. The ACLU of California has released the app , called Mobile Justice CA , which allows a citizen to ...21 comments 21 Recs
- So, we have 'white riots' ( because we lost the game ), and 'black riots' ( because we're losing our lives ). Guess which riots national and mainstream media choose to demonize? ...93 comments 284 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.