I am a stay-at-home mom, and former elementary school teacher, raised listening to big talk about civil rights, women's empowerment, true democracy and caring about children. It was so beautiful, I want to see it realized!
Comments posted: 12 (812 days since last comment on Sun Feb 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following WithHoney: 2
WithHoney's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by WithHoney
- Whenever things make absolutely no sense, I think it can be said that while it may make no sense to you, it may make sense to someone. And nine times out of ten, what has previously appeared ...230 comments 821 Recs
- I once worked with a man who had just come out of college. We sold medical products. For two years, He realized selling wasn't what he really wanted in life. He got a Masters in business and ...428 comments 192 Recs
- Here are two remarkable pieces of good news from the German solar energy sector that I did not expect to see so soon. Germany is rapidly becoming one of our model countries for proving ...243 comments 198 Recs
- The streets of Norfolk, Virginia, regularly flood now at high tide, often trapping people in their homes and preventing them from getting to work. The City's $24 million Chrysler Museum of Art was ...217 comments 575 Recs
- I look forward to seeing this bastard behind bars.213 comments 323 Recs
- This is a personal diary about trying and failing to make life work in Augusta, GA, with three autistic kids and a male-centered, female unfriendly work environment. Feel free to just pass it by--it'...174 comments 172 Recs
- Bloomberg News this week offered the ...33 comments 53 Recs
- Senators Boxer and Whitehouse held a press conference today to " share dramatic new information that will shine a spotlight on the health impacts of tar sands oil - health impacts that are already ...55 comments 132 Recs
- What a wild story we have here in 1% Jokes and Plutocrats In Drag: What I Saw When I Crashed a Wall Street Secret Society, by Kevin Roose in the New York Magazine. This expose of the secret ...300 comments 626 Recs
- Some holidays are political. The 4th of July. Presidents' Day. Even Christmas, at least to hear Bill O'Reilly tell it. But Valentine's Day? Well, for Barack Obama and John Kerry, Valentine's Day ...30 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.