Posting History for ZenManProject
|Pressurized Solar Steam Test!
For the last half dozen years or so I've been studying solar power. I've been actively attempting to convert my book knowledge of optics, electrical engineering, physics and computer science into a ...
|WTF?! $30 Billion to end hunger?!
I'll be honest, I've never taken the time to consider what it's really like to starve. Let's take a minute out of day and think about starving. I'm not talking about skipping lunch hungry. Starving.
|Give to Solar on Giving Tuesday
I have been a DK lurker for a looong time, this is my first diary in about 8 years. I joined DK, under a different username ages ago. I normally just read all of the wonderful diaries here, I'll ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ZenManProject
- Hospitals are often deadly. To people. Who catch an infection in their weakened state. Which goes on to kill them. A death-ray robot may do a lot to save those people's lives. He looks a lot like ...74 comments 216 Recs
- America won't be turning back from this trend toward renewable energy sources any time soon. When the President of the United States stands behind it in his State of the Union speech, and then the ...187 comments 220 Recs
- Hello comrades! If you're like me, you haven't done nearly as much as you wish to take the big oil companies and the military-industrial complex down. And you don't see the Democrats doing that ...9 comments 11 Recs
- Our challenges, opportunities, and solution paths are complex and interrelated. Yet, all too often, we see them individually, not linked and interacting. Fishgrease has a powerful, useful, and well-...76 comments 199 Recs
- January 25, 2013 ...42 comments 104 Recs
- In a report released today World Wildlife Fund (WWF), reporting at The World Future Energy Summit says it's research shows that not only is 100% renewal energy doable worldwide by 2050 but if ...204 comments 197 Recs
- Renewable energy is under attack in the Tar Heel State. That’s the word from Greenpeace USA‘s Connor Gibson today in a report that implicates King Coal powerhouse, Duke Energy and the fossil ...6 comments 13 Recs
- There are two Whitehouse petitions on climate change that deserve your attention. It should be a priority for us to get these petitions signed by 150 people so that they can both be seen by everyone,6 comments 8 Recs
- China announced Monday that it plans to add an additional 10 gigawatts of solar energy generating capacity in 2013 after already more than doubling its total solar capacity for generating ...81 comments 75 Recs
- With 1998 either being the hottest or one of the hottest (dependent on which temperature record set one works with) years in recorded history, a constant refrain has been "there has been no warming ...68 comments 118 Recs
- No current results.