Posting History for Zwackus
|Why deficits don't matter - the reality of government finance
There's been a lot of talk about the fiscal cliff, a "deficit crisis," and what Obama should do for the economy given the impossibility of working with the Republican House. I think that it's ...
|I just donated to Occupy Los Angeles
I've been following DailyKos since 2004, but this is my first diary in forever. This is also the first time that I've actually gotten off my &@! and done something for the movement. Well, aside ...
|EGADS! Bush's push for democracy bearing fruit in Egypt?||Zwackus||02/26/2005||4||3||-||-|
|Further Troll Suppression - With Superbowl Recipes!||Zwackus||02/06/2005||1||4||-||-|
|Merry Troll Suppression Day -- With Recepies!||Zwackus||02/03/2005||51||15||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Zwackus
- So I just glanced at yet another front page story on dailyKos about Paul Ryan and objectivism and the Republican's continued insistence on viewing the poor as "takers" that need "incentives" or they ...11 comments 15 Recs
- The Trillion Dollar Coin proposal for solving the debt ceiling problem is again experiencing a blogosphere explosion this past week. The precipitating factor may be that people are starting to ...23 comments 10 Recs
- Saints preserve us we're $16Trillion in debt and no end in sight!!! Oh, the humanity! Save the children, but abandon all hope!!! The Chinese are coming, the Chinese are coming! We owe them TRILLIONS ...156 comments 88 Recs
- I've been weighing the figures discussed here ...15 comments 13 Recs
- With a big nod to Helen One of the most annoying things these days is to watch our political leaders, business stars ...409 comments 745 Recs
- As I write this, the Dow Jones Index has just welcomed the vote of the House in favor of the Paulson Plan by dropping 300 points. It is tempting to use today's drop as a sign that the plan is not ...412 comments 378 Recs
- Normally I write for The European Tribune and cross post the odd diary here if I think it might be of interest to some Booman and DKos readers. �This is my ...22 comments 32 Recs
- I don't know why the World Oil Congress is being held in Madrid but, given that it is, the Spanish press has access to the participants. Here's an interview published by El Pais on July 2, in which ...19 comments 20 Recs
- Crossposted from UNBOSSED Last summer, I attended a meeting of Forest Serice personel, anglers, local elected officials and residents concerned about the ...36 comments 47 Recs
- bonddad wrote a thought provoking piece on how to transform the US from a debt to an equity economy,37 comments 38 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.