Posting History for Zygoat
|Call to action - 3 Mules!
The 3 Mules guy has been travelling with his three mules northward through California, documenting his travel and travails on his Facebook page and http://3mules.com/. Unfortunately, a couple of ...
|DOJ Police Abuse Task Force?
Most of you will have seen the most recent video of police abuse. Cops in New Mexico opened fire on a van with children inside after their mother became non-compliant at a traffic stop. There was ...
|Church Incense Banned in CA
Starting next year, a new California statute will protect churchgoers and others from the dangers of second-hand smoke. Churches are encouraged to use the new eThurible. See more below the ...
|Stolen Valor Witness - Zimmerman Trial
A Marine who earned the nation’s second-highest military valor award for heroics in Iraq is questioning why a police officer who took the stand during George Zimmerman’s trial was wearing ...
|Annoying Gun Regulation in CA
The California legislature is currently considering a host of gun laws none of which would appreciably increase public safety. I support sensible gun legislation, but California legislators prefer ...
|Thoughts on the Papacy
New Pope to Lutheran World Federation: "Can we talk?" As the 600th anniversary of Luther's 95 Theses in 2017 comes ever closer, there will be speculation about the Roman Catholic Church and unity ...
|Royal Navy - Arresting the Decline
Once the world's preeminent sea power, Britain has cut its maritime power to levels unthinkable a generation ago. However, the Senior Service has perhaps seen the worst, and better times are coming.
|Gun Violence in a Sick Society - Blame the 1%
The US is not the only country with a high rate of gun ownership, but nowhere in the world does gun ownership intersect with random violence so often as in the US. The 1% are to blame. As they hog ...
|Suggestion for the Donald
So you have $5 million to waste. Before intruding your weird self into national politics I'd suggest: a) Hiring a better wigmaker/hairstylist. That thing on your head looks like the skin of a ...
|The Deficit: Why it is not that important
There is no deficit. The national debt is mostly money that one part of the government owes to another, that's all. It is, of course, very useful for demagogues to frighten the masses. But why would ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Zygoat
- Three tropical cyclones churned the waters around Australia on March 11, 2015, including Pam, which reached ...273 comments 423 Recs
- I struggled to come up with a decent title for this one. This is about the planes that were overshadowed by their more glamorous counterparts. Everybody loves Mustangs, Spitfires and Hellcats. I ...232 comments 177 Recs
- The National Park Service acknowledged that 250+ Tule Elk, native to California, died over the last two years. A likely culprit is the ongoing Californian drought. However, it is not ...6 comments 13 Recs
- The Brown administration, in collaboration with the Obama administration, has driven winter-run Chinook closer to extinction through the abysmal management of Northern California reservoirs and ...6 comments 17 Recs
- The good news is that the economy today is much better than it was six years ago when George W. Bush left office. The bad news is that, despite these improvements, the 40-year decline of the ...233 comments 563 Recs
- I can't disagree with one thing in Kuttner's view of exactly how the deck is stacked against the vast majority of Americans, now known popularly as the 99%, courtesy of Occupy. Here's the link ...251 comments 226 Recs
- I think this video is hilarious. I can't say whether this crowd will love or hate it. It came from ZDF, German Public Television, intended as a humorous spoof of the drama that played out last ...35 comments 35 Recs
- Since 2003, more than 6,800 American troops have died as a result of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since 2003, more than 7,400 Americans have died during the process of being arrested. That ...15 comments 23 Recs
- 142 comments 108 Recs
- The Pleasant Valleys Road Bridge over Lake Solano, a still-water section of Putah Creek above the Solano Diversion Dam, used to be a popular spot where anglers from throughout the area would ...5 comments 22 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.