Below you'll find recent contributions related to antonrobb's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by antonrobb
- It’s way past time that someone published such a punishing and honest appraisal/takedown. In Rolling Stone, Jeb Lund wrote a must-read piece called "Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A ...145 comments 400 Recs
- [ This article is by my friend John Lacny , a Pittsburgh-based labor activist. He wrote it at my request for my blog, Fire on the Mountain. Lacny possesses a pitiless eye for the mechanisms of ...113 comments 279 Recs
- A while back, a friend and I were talking and (somehow or other) Dante's Inferno came up in the conversation. I've always had an admiration for Dante, who (exiled from his native Florence for his ...89 comments 25 Recs
- Cross posted from Real Economics . According to an analysis by Pulitzer-Prize winning reporter David Cay Johnston , the Bush tax cuts, rather than resulting in great general ...220 comments 415 Recs
- You don't have to be George Lakoff to understand how misframing a statement with imprecise language can be harmful to your argument. Right now there is a diary on the Rec List that claims the ...165 comments 445 Recs
- A new study backed by NASA warns that, much like the Romans and Mayans before us, our elite power brokers may be driving us towards a cliff as the 1% vacuums up wealth and natural resources :40 comments 100 Recs
- The sky is falling... After the CBO report on Obamacare: "Obamacare is creating a disincentive to work." "A body of rest will stay at rest" "Obamacare will result in cutting 2 million jobs" Ever ...49 comments 150 Recs
- I've been reading some stuff about privilege and privileged attitudes. One of the things that makes me the most angry is when the privileged person says "It's not fair that you say that I have ...280 comments 121 Recs
- Conservative politicians, including Mitt Romney during his presidential campaign, supported legislation mandating drug testing for recipients of federal aid, such as: the unemployed, families in ...9 comments 17 Recs
- In the end, the American Dream did not last very long. The modern version, the version with the two point five kids and the house in the suburbs, a nice modest house with a good lawn and a white ...261 comments 335 Recs
- No current results.