Posting History for benjaz
|Daily Schafenfreude! Drinking the tears of wingnuts, one glass at a time...
We had some fun on SadRepublicans.com today. New pics, including an animated gif to die for. Here's a sampling! This is the part of the evening where wingnuts like to eat their fingers to make ...
|"Arizona Republicans Found Out Barack Obama Won Re-Election, and Things Got Very Awkward"
Wow, this may be the most fun I've had reading since Harry Potter. The title of the article on the Phoenix New Times site is "Arizona Republicans Found Out Barack Obama Won Re-Election, and Things ...
|The Obama campaign wants to know what to do next
I'm sure many of you have received the email survey from the Obama campaign asking, "what now?" It's a wonderful gesture on their part, and fitting. It gives us ample room to express our thoughts ...
|SadRepublicans uncovers Romney concession speech on Obama HQ screens. Yummy!
The Find of the Day over at SadRepublicans has to be this video of our brothers and sisters watching Romney give his concession speech to tens of thousands of pumped up Obama HQ partiers. No talking ...
|FUN PICS! SadRepublicans looks for sad Republicans so you don't have to...
Here are some of my latest posts on SadRepublicans.com I'm having more fun than Romney bullying the pool boy, folks! Drop on by for a daily dose of Schadenfreude, GOP STYLE! (click the images for ...
|Jan Brewer on Election night 2012. PIC OF SAD! Yummy. Omnomnom...
Short Diary. As I plumb the filthy depths of the WWW in search of despicable Romneyites at the moment of Agony 2012, I found a gem on the Arizona Daily Star's site. Jan Brewer, suffering so. A Gold ...
|SadRepublicans is my little corner of Schadenfreude
I just had to do it. When it hit me that we won, we reallyreally won, my obsessive poll hunting had transformed into a new hobby. GOP Sad. To those who don't like gloating, I'm sorry, but after ...
|GOP fears the Latino vote. Do Latinos believe in tax fairness?
Okay, so the GOP is clearly running scared after being rejected handily by Latino voters. The only CORRECT lesson the righties have learned is that they need to understand this segment of our ...
|Is our early vote advantage enough? Messina & Axelrod talk NV, IA, NC
An interesting point was made by Obama campaign guru, Messina, in a conference call to reporters today. It addresses a concern I've had about EXACTLY HOW our stellar early voting numbers make it ...
|OH tied? BULL! Help spin the Cincinnati.com poll! FREEP!
If you don't like the new OH poll from Cincinnati.com you can help spin it our way. They have an online poll accompanying their front page story on the "tied" race. Currently, the bad guys are ...
|National Journal: NV is loving Obama
The National Journal released an article this morning that has some nice tidbits re: Nevada. This is the nugget I like: Republicans consistently run behind Democrats among early voters in Nevada. ...
|Looks good to me! Charlie Cook's poll updates (with private pollsters' input)
I didn't see this diaried yet. Charlie Cook updated his rundown of where the race stands, and it looks like O improved a little. I don't have the previous rundown to compare it to, but it seems like ...
|Will Romney reveal details on day of debate?
There's been a lot of talk about "zingers" and hail marys and gaffes these days. It's what fans of politics like to watch with their popcorn. But what if Romney's hail mary/zinger comes to us in the ...
|EDITED: LEAKED VIDEO of Mitt Romney fundraiser covered by Political Wire
NOTE: Please use the following post as the default post on this topic. The writer has found other mainstream sources picking the video up. Whether we like it or not, this story may have an impact on ...
|GOP boos Puerto Rico at convention! Chants "USA! USA!" UPDATED W/PARTIAL RETRACTION
Short post, but it doesn't take much to uncover racism. What the hell is going on down there? First there's word of food being thrown at a member of the media, then there's this piece in Harpers. ...
|Obama's electoral map revealed by Obama campaign
I'm sure many of you have received the Obama mailing which includes the campaign's electoral map options. For those who haven't I figured it would be a good idea to share. The mailing includes a ...
|Biggest Gaffe of All: Mccain "regrets" abandoning Afghanistan in the 90s! He's 0-2!
Did anyone notice that McCain admitted he regretted leaving the fight unfinished in Afghanistan in the 90s? That's a big deal. Remember, there was a CIA-funded front in ...
|Contract With America - read it and learn||benjaz||11/07/2004||3||-||-||-|
|New Gallup state polls maybe kinda point to Kerry victory||benjaz||10/31/2004||10||-||-||-|
|NEW SUSA POLLS! WOW!!||benjaz||10/30/2004||46||9||-||6|
|Does anyone know this ambivalent Bush supporter?||benjaz||10/24/2004||1||-||-||-|
|How Kerry can win without FL or OH||benjaz||10/16/2004||18||1||-||-|
|NYT: WAS BUSH WIRED?||benjaz||10/08/2004||12||3||-||-|
|"Save the base for last" - Pun intended||benjaz||09/24/2004||3||4||-||1|
|LOL! Kerry gets "Fool me once" saying right!||benjaz||09/21/2004||7||-||-||-|
|SurveyUSA poll has OH within MOE||benjaz||09/09/2004||13||-||-||-|
|144,000 jobs made and 5.4% Unemployment||benjaz||09/03/2004||34||1||-||1|
|Today's Elephant in the room - CNN poll||benjaz||08/01/2004||54||-||-||-|
|CEO Bush is a bigger failure than President Bush||benjaz||05/08/2004||4||-||-||-|
|New MushyBushy comic strip for your perusal||benjaz||04/23/2004||-||-||-||-|
|Rasmussen poll's hidden number||benjaz||04/22/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Best Anti-Bush Ad to date||benjaz||04/16/2004||6||-||-||-|
|Condi let it slip out...||benjaz||04/09/2004||17||-||-||-|
|The only poll that matters - White House Press||benjaz||04/06/2004||8||-||-||-|
|New Zogby poll||benjaz||04/05/2004||16||-||-||-|
|Am I high?||benjaz||04/02/2004||9||-||-||-|
|CNN USATODAY POLL - BADBADBAD B-51 K-47||benjaz||03/29/2004||68||-||-||-|
|President Bush is about to...||benjaz||03/10/2004||6||-||-||-|
|Buses to Florida on election day?||benjaz||03/08/2004||3||-||-||-|
|Bill Clinton for VP||benjaz||03/03/2004||15||-||-||-|
|Kerry goes for the jugular...again||benjaz||02/27/2004||7||-||-||-|
|Kerry CNN interview VERY impressive||benjaz||02/19/2004||27||-||-||-|
|I have a secret about George W. Bush and I don't feel like hiding it any longer||benjaz||02/09/2004||19||-||-||-|
|Bush cooks books like his buds at Enron...||benjaz||02/07/2004||2||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by benjaz
- If I ever hear someone use the words "Republican" and "responsibility" in the same sentence, I will tell them the following story. About two weeks before the election, someone finally made me aware ...222 comments 877 Recs
- Please tell him for me that people need to be kept in their homes. You see, there's this woman, her name is Jodie, and the moving vans and probably sheriff's deputies are supposed to be coming to ...59 comments 585 Recs
- I was watching his show this morning, and as they went into a break he said, "here's something I like to listen to..." And this is what it was: I would like to apologize for mistaking "One Term ...159 comments 317 Recs
- We've all read the stories and seen the obscene pictures of voters waiting hours to early vote in North Carolina: and Ohio: and Florida:47 comments 145 Recs
- Greetings, all. My name is Sam Wang. I founded the Princeton Election Consortium . The site's Meta-Analysis of State Polls started here in 2004 as a diary during the Bush v. Kerry race. Now, in ...199 comments 474 Recs
- Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney 49/47 in New Hampshire, a 3 point improvement from our poll last week when he was down 49/48. — PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) October 28, 2012 Updated: NH voters ...93 comments 52 Recs
- This is according to the highly acclaimed Princeton Election Consortium. http://election.princeton.edu/ I wanted to put this up for the people that got suckered into freaking out about that ...70 comments 40 Recs
- A lot of you know that I had kind of a close election last time. I won by 312 votes. And when you win by 312 votes, you know that there are a lot of people out there who worked hard, who made more ...85 comments 422 Recs
- Often times, shareholders have a legal right to vote for, or against, mergers and acquisitions. But, did Bain let Sensata Shareholders vote, in 2010, for their acquisition of the Honeywell ...19 comments 15 Recs
- (h/t Yglesias ) President Obama has now broken even on the jobs creation front. BLS has revised previous numbers to show that the economy was a lot stronger in the first quarter (through March) ...52 comments 51 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.