|Salt Lake City Kossacks
All are welcome to this community. Great things begin with a heartfelt purpose. Let's help unite this city and have some fun doing so. If you live in Utah, drop me, War on Error, a message so SLCBeeKos can extend the required "invitation". Personally, I can't wait to meet you all and hope you will extend invites to your like-minded friends. We are the change!
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by bewert
- No one else has diaried this that I've noticed, and it doesn't seem to have hit the MSM, and while I'm no expert on the subject this seems far, far too outrageous to let pass. This is beyond the ...208 comments 296 Recs
- Justice Scalia's framing of Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act as "the perpetuation of a racial entitlement" reveals his lack of understanding of the intent of the Constitution, the meaning of ...303 comments 808 Recs
- I don't know if it's because of my many years of sales, advertising and marketing (both at corporate and small-business levels), but when I try to get the concept across to liberals that even the ...179 comments 298 Recs
- What a blessing Elizabeth Warren's election to the Senate has been. She is wasting no time. At her first hearing in the Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee - which took place on Valentine'...169 comments 405 Recs
- Look closely, to the picture to the right: "legal to own and use." What that stock does, is change a semi-automatic weapon into what I refer to as a "loop-hole legal machine gun." Now, I'm not ...40 comments 18 Recs
- It’s bad enough that our government is [http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/09/quelle-surprise-regulatory-measures-to-reduce-systemic-risk-are-proving-to-be-ineffective-possibly-counterproductive....165 comments 203 Recs
- Given the opening scenes in Zero Dark Thirty, which presents the case that it was the water-boarding of Khaled Sheikh Mohammed that provided the information that led to the killing of Osama bin Laden,16 comments 29 Recs
- Mikey's Late Night Slice in Columbus, OH. ( Facebook ) A recurrent fear heard by the Christian right is if gay people are widely accepted, those who disapprove of homosexuality will be shunned and ...220 comments 594 Recs
- As usual Obama looked out for us fairly well. All you folks in the financial industry who are weeping and wailing can just pound sand, cash in some stock options, sell your Lincoln, cry me a river. ...402 comments 530 Recs
- After all this wrangling on the fiscal cliff, we reached a deal that cuts $600 billion over 10 years. That's actually not that much change. Certainly not worth the many many hours watching Rachel ...77 comments 80 Recs
- No current results.
- Juan Cole-Informed Comment
- Talking Points Memo
- Blue Oregon
- Riverbend-Baghdad Burning
- Raising Yousuf, Unplugged: diary of a Palestinian mother
- Sabbah-Finding a Better Way Forward in the Middle East
- Arianna Huffington Blog
- Unqualified Offerings
- Jim Hightower
- The BRAD BLOG
- The Health Care Blog
- Blog Maverick-The Mark Cuban Weblog
- Wes Clark Community Network
- The Energy Blog
- Yahoo Oil From Algae Board
- Drunkcyclist (NSF!)