Posting History for bontemps2012
|LAPD Gang of Seven and Disappearing the Evidence
Yesterday LA Times ran a human interest story. "LAPD will give new truck to women shot by officers." Sounds lovely. Of course, LAPD would want to keep that dirty, moth-eaten old truck... the one ...
|Cheney's Folly: Zero-Dark-Thirty Depicts How Torture Cost Us 7 Years in the Hunt for UBL
In Zero-Dark-Thirty, as in real life, the torture-hounds at CIA never come to their senses. It is only in 2010, after President Obama has shut down the torture system, that their project gets fresh ...
|"Bend, Not Break" is China's "Night." Also, Amazon Invaded by CPC's 8-Cent Social Engineers
China's try at a Holocaust came in 1966 and only ended in 1976. A new book "Bend, Not Break" from Ping Fu tells the story from the point of view of an 8-year old girl. Mao and the Gang of Four ...
|Bircher Madness: Sandy Hook Denial and Far Right Propaganda
In a string: Holocaust Denial, Moon shot denial, Truthers, then birthers. Now Sandy Hook Denial is settling in. The massacre was faked. The 20 children were not killed. It was all staged to make an ...
|Gun Appreciation Day - 19-January-2013
January 19th, 2013. Announced in email, of course. Pro-gun groups declare Gun Appreciation Day Just to let you know I didn't make this up as a spoof. The intention for Gun Appreciation Day is to ...
|Birch Society Republicans: America Now Has Three Major Political Parties
We are seeing a measurable fracture, a two-part breakage to the Republican Party. This results from infiltration of the GOP based on contributions from the same families and sources of money that ...
|Krazy Kossack and an Online Store at Zazzle
Let's have another go at this. We have a slew of product suggestions from an earlier run-through. How's this ??? What you got for ideas ??? Classic Netrootsy lines ? AnotherMassachusettsLiberal ...
|The DailyKos Online Store is Broke
It's also broken. Size information is screwy. You can see other affinity B2C sites and the dkos site at Blue Collar Distro There's not a single coffee cup on the dkos page. There is not one ...
|How Australia Eliminated Gun Massacres. A New Position for the Democratic Party
Australian Labour MP Kelvin Thomson sends us an e-letter. He lists the practical legal changes that his country has undertaken to eliminate gun massacres. So far these steps have proved 100% ...
|Benghazi, 4. Beirut, 392. Tough Lessons for "Empire Light" Going Forward
Libya and Lebanon present a microcosm and a mesocosm for military actions in the Middle East. Libya and Lebanon scale close together, for a "Lessons Learned" exercise, plus the both of them involve ...
|The GOP's Power Brokers Protect Only Their House of Sin
All Republicans, certainly, are not criminals. Lots of single-issue anti-abortion people are over there. Plenty of White racially-challenged people, too. Very few criminals. The power brokers of ...
|T.V. Ad: Vote for Obama and Your Children Will Be Slaves to the Chinese
"They Work For Us" Here's their description: The commercial is set in the year 2030, and the main character is a Chinese professor that (sic) is seen lecturing his students on the fall of great ...
|Senate Races: How America Looks Without Rasmussen. Optimized GOTV. A Slim Chance for a 58-Seat Slam
There is a wonderful new service at the Electoral Vote web site. Polling margins are available there with 100% of Rasmussen-pollution washed away. Here's what Mitt "One Mighty and Strong" Romney-- ...
|Whazzup, William Kristol ??? Oliver Cromwell's Anti-Catholic Theocracy and Mitt Romney
William Kristol, the NeoCon hidden-atheist Ayn Rand worshipper, connects "Marvelous Mitt" with Cromwell's 1649 genocide in Ireland: He nothing common did or mean Upon that memorable scene... -- ...
|FINAL: Hurricane Sandy went north in last two hours
Sandy tracked around to West-By-North-West 280-degrees. Then 50 miles out, Sandy turned north to NNW 330-degrees and came ashore just south of Atlantic City. This turn is sharper than what was ...
|Wages of Sin: Romney's Lying Skyrockets Dem Voter Participation Rate and Doubles Poaching Success
The RAND poll today shows Democrat voter participation up from historical pattern by at least 3% since the Denver debate. It may sound comical to describe 3% as "skyrocketing." But for a leaden ...
|Richard Mourdock, Rick Berg, Paul Ryan and Sarah Palin Hold That Rape-Pregnancies Are God's Will
Yesterday evening Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock (R) made an egregiously clumsy statement. He invoked his personal view of the Christian God. then he asserted a Calvinist position that ...
|Libya and 9/11 Were Acts of Terror: Obama's Rose Garden Speech 9/12/2012
The simple fact is that Mitt Romney and his campaign were lazy on this one. They read the pre-speech text of the Rose Garden speech. They missed the video and the White House transcript. Alex Wong ...
|"White Horse Prophecy" and The Revelation of St. John the Divine, Chapter 6
Misinterpreting the First Horseman Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon religion, causes many difficulties even today, because again and again he misunderstood passages in the the King James ...
|"The Real Romney": Authorized Biography Echoes Fabulist Inventions
Mitt Romney's authorized biography is titled "The Real Romney" written by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman, 2007. You can find a used hard cover copy off Amazon for $10 plus shipping. Romney read ...
|Romney and Eagleton: Evidence Related to Mental Fitness
The family of Mrs. Leola Anderson put away Utah newspaper clippings. These are obituaries that provide first-hand accounts of Mitt Romney's condition in hospital on the Monday after an automobile ...
|Mitt Romney's Driving Killed Leola Anderson. His Cover-Up Tale is Proved Dishonest
This is a complicated diary. If you read it, please expect to take some extra time. There's a ton of evidence: the accident, identifying and finding the other driver, analyzing slanders, a forgery, ...
|Romney Dirty Tricks unit google-spoofs catholic.com. CREEP revived !
Mitt Romney solved his bad driving problem in 1968 by inventing an extraordinary anti-Catholic cover story. Keeping a tale like this going is difficult, especially if American Catholics find what ...
|Mitt Romney's Cult of Lying and Bishop Jean Vilnet
Imagine if Chappaquiddick from 1969 had been covered up. Let's try for 1968 to see a parallel, plus just how deeply Mitt Romney believes in lying. You'd like to hope that Romney and "extreme ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by bontemps2012
- Murdochgate: 6 News of the World Journalists ARRESTED for Phone Hacking. BRIT Update x4, plus 6 moreFrom the BBC : Six journalists from the now defunct News of the World have been arrested by police investigating allegations of phone-hacking at the newspaper. Scotland Yard said three men and ...84 comments 222 Recs
- A pretty bold agenda. But what I was most happy about was when he talked about voting. This is a huge pet peeve of mine. I often mention here my parents are Republicans. Moderate Republicans. You ...26 comments 24 Recs
- Paul Davis, House Democratic Leader for the State of Kansas is one of those politicians who says what he thinks. Sometimes that works as an advantage. Sometimes, it creates a little bit of a ...97 comments 141 Recs
- 141 comments 213 Recs
- Esquire magazine has a fascinating article up on the SEAL Team 6 member who shot Osama bin Laden and the struggles he has gone through since leaving the military. Identified only as "The Shooter," ...92 comments 53 Recs
- The hysterics of neoconservative senators has become a cacophony that's pretty similar to a room full of children. It's a series of tantrums that clearly shows they are losing, badly.56 comments 222 Recs
- Grr. Argh. Former vice president and honorary ...63 comments 36 Recs
- This LAPD accidental shooting of two people in a pickup delivering the morning paper occurred at the time just hours after Christopher Jordan Dorner had shot a number of LAPD officers and area ...360 comments 262 Recs
- My beloved partner, Terun Sabre Weed, aka GreenMountainBoy02, left us peacefully just after noon today. He was in no pain. He was surrounded by his family. Arrangements are being made, and the ...631 comments 1033 Recs
- We voted out a number of the rabid ideologues that populated the NH legislature last session - the folks that caused so much amusement around the world by filing bills wishing to quote from the ...3 comments 8 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.