In process of becoming my father, especially behind the wheel. Trained, but rusty, in Math and Physics. Reader, theatre patron, Jazz/blues/Big Band lover. With the same lovely woman for 37 years, the past 28 wed.
Diaries published: 2 (3868 days since last diary on Thu Sep 30, 2004 at 11:34 AM PDT)
Comments posted: 2229 (26 days since last comment on Wed Apr 08, 2015 at 12:09 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 23037
People Following cdndem: 1
cdndem's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by cdndem
- For nearly two thousand years the religious have killed, banished, tortured, and jailed atheists for the crime of being atheists and daring to tell someone they were. After reading Enough Atheist ...791 comments 702 Recs
- I'm sick to hell of politically correct attitudes that we have to respect the ignorant and stupid opinions of those who disagree with reality. I do NOT respect opinions that are based on hate, ...38 comments 91 Recs
- I freely admit that I've done my share of stupid things in life. I usually learn from my mistakes, although sometimes the lesson takes a while to sink in. One of my dumber moves was the time I ...350 comments 554 Recs
- "I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door ...204 comments 370 Recs
- I just want to make this absolutely clear, I don't care if you worship pie in the sky that forbids tonsillectomies it really has nothing to do with you whatsoever. The fact that you also own a pie ...357 comments 460 Recs
- I suspect the problem begins with the oft quoted but not well understood phrase, “pie are squared.” In the first place, it’s not. It is a fact that you cannot square a circle, and yet it is ...9 comments 14 Recs
- Happy Valentines Day! Just a little reminder, my favorite See's candy is the espresso flavored creme filling. ;-) *Interrogatories* How many animals do you have in your home? Who has the upper ...53 comments 29 Recs
- *Interrogatories* Are you touchy-feely or reserved? Do you hug a lot? Do you ever fly the American flag? Any flag? Do you often attend theatrical events (including ballet and opera)? How about ...32 comments 28 Recs
- This will be a very brief diary. I haven't seen this display of corporate generosity mentioned and there were no open threads up. So, I decided to put this out in the spirit of the season. Please ...16 comments 18 Recs
- On Wednesday, November 16, 2011, Lauren Pierce, the president of the College Republicans at the University of Texas, Austin tweeted a little “joke.” “Y’all as tempting as it may be, ...141 comments 239 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.