Below you'll find recent contributions related to cgvjelly's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The most racist areas in the United States
Colors changed so the map can be seen by all. Original is below the fold. Click ...
|Become Maladjusted to Injustice! MBOPRA, STDDs, Week 35
If there is one name that has been uttered more often than Freddie Gray's over the past week, it has been that of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King. We know that the criminal, heartless Right Wing ...
|Greg Abbott Kills What Amounts to Large Town Every Year; #LetOurPoorPeopleLive (StDD Week 34)
... And he knows it. We sent Freedom of Information Act requests to every Red State governor or legislature who refused to Expand Medicaid. Thus far, eleven red state governors and one red ...
|Fox News Buries Bad News For Ted Cruz And Marco Rubio On Their Latino Niche Website
In October of 2010, Fox News launched the Fox News Latino website in order to mitigate the massive disadvantage Republicans faced with Latino voters. Latinos are the fastest growing demographic in ...
|Sheriff Arpaio's attorney quits during contempt hearing, former staff turn on the sheriff. UPDATE!
Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...
|Lucy Flores, a rising Latina star for the Democrats, kicks off a bid for Congress
Democratic House candidate Lucy Flores On Wednesday, former Assemblywoman Lucy Flores, who was the Democrats' 2014 nominee for lieutenant governor,
|Scott Walker doubles down on his immigration flip-flop. Now he wants to limit legal immigration.
Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) First, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker abandoned his ...
Recommended by cgvjelly
- There is a lot of talk regarding Michael Sam today. A lot of it is bullshit. A popular theme goes something like this : The NFL has declared that openly gay players will face retribution and be ...21 comments 11 Recs
- This just in (link goes to ACASignups.net writeup): Since the beginning of open enrollment, millions of Americans are gaining access to health coverage–many for the very first time—thanks to ...57 comments 119 Recs
- *(The Massachusetts update is a major one, but with a major caveat) All details, updated graph & the spreadsheet itself at ACASignups.net KENTUCKY: Kentucky's enrollment continues to quietly but ...74 comments 135 Recs
- As Pope Francis comes more and more out of the Progressive Closet he begins to gain more and more pushback from the Rightwing who have long claimed that their Unrepentant Greed was Godly. ...319 comments 606 Recs
- Pope Francis today released a scathing critique of modern capitalism in an 84-page document, known as an apostolic exhortation, and which amounts to an official platform for his papacy and the Roman ...514 comments 595 Recs
- Oh this is delicious. Yes, you read it right. Hate-radio talk show host, Rush Limbaugh, has been ousted from Fargo's Talk 101.9 FM, and replaced with Rock 102, after listeners rebelled and ratings ...84 comments 231 Recs
- From Think Progress : The “Justice for Benghazi” rally was meant to be a joint effort between the Patriots4America and Special Operations Speak — two groups that have for months now been ...141 comments 275 Recs
- I know there are more momentous things going on in the world, but I just read this story this morning, and it made me sad. It also made me feel suddenly old. How can it be that Linda Ronstadt, ...162 comments 137 Recs
- The moron who lost a primary to Ted Cruz and made Wendy Davis a national star by his mistiming the sabotaging of her filibuster is making news again. It appears that Lt. Gov. Dewhurst actually has ...56 comments 91 Recs
- "love feels good when it sits right down puts it feet up on a table and sends a bowl around ain't nobody gonna see eye to eye with a girl who's only gonna stand collarbone high rain's gonna come in ...61 comments 24 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.