my email is "lambrunner"
please, no spam today.
Groups: Logic and Rhetoric at Daily Kos
Comments posted: 1525 (21 days since last comment on Tue Apr 14, 2015 at 11:27 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 8
Total Comment Ratings: 2043
People Following chopper: 1
chopper's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by chopper
- You work all day making money to buy things so you can stay alive to work all day making money to buy things so you can stay alive to wo... Morning people are aliens in disguise. There's no other ...91 comments 72 Recs
- The latest round of Syria diaries is in full flower. Given the nature of this community, it isn't surprising that their themes range from "dang, Obama's lucky" to "Russia's the white knight here?" ...418 comments 292 Recs
- Michael Mann is a Professor at Penn State University and director of the Penn State Earth System Science Center. He is a co-founded of the award-winning climate science blog "RealClimate.org" and ...20 comments 63 Recs
- The Republican shit storm and initial reactions to the leak late yesterday of an outline of President Obama's initial proposal for resolving the "fiscal cliff" crises has begun in earnest. This ...173 comments 112 Recs
- The Republican Party's director of Hispanic outreach , Bettina Inclan: "I think as a candidate, to my understanding, he's still deciding what his position on immigration is. I can't talk about what ...96 comments 35 Recs
- Romney is spinning so much that he must be making the world dizzy. Now he's taking taking credit for saving the auto industry. Campaigning in the backyard of America's auto industry, Mitt Romney re-32 comments 42 Recs
- The adage about when you're in a hole stop digging? Far be it from me to give helpful advice to either Romney but they keep going back to the Mom well. Thing is, they keep poisoning that well : “342 comments 522 Recs
- About 5 years ago, one of the top climate scientists, Jim Hanson, declared we have about 10 years left to mitigate the effects of global warming before we just have to take the consequences of our ...270 comments 225 Recs
- I am an optimistic person by nature. You don't need my several degrees in economics or mathematics to know that you can't remove almost half of the federal spending for a month without severe ...22 comments 12 Recs
- It was just about this time four years ago that I first noticed the phrase “peak oil”. I don’t recall exactly where, but it had to have been a Jerome a Paris diary. I followed him to [http://222 comments 129 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.