citizen k's groups.
|The Yes We Can Pragmatists
Yes we can was a slogan used during Senator Obama's 2008 Presidential campaign that inspired and continue to inspire many Americans from all walks of life. It amplifies hope and pragmatism. The "Yes We Can" Pragmatists group is open to those who wish to participate, contribute and learn about President Obama's agenda, his policy position on the issues, the challenges the Administration faces and its strategy in trying to get things done while highlighting many of the Administration's accomplish...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by citizen k
- August 6, ...97 comments 128 Recs
- Yes, I'm serious and I'll explain all of that below the squiggedly-doo. First, though, I'd like to draw your attention to some ...25 comments 43 Recs
- Reposted on the anniversary of the assassination of Rev. King. MB This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very ...1030 comments 1686 Recs
- You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and ...153 comments 20 Recs
- Crossposted at the ...799 comments 364 Recs
- In an exclusive story, Spencer Ackerman at Wired 's Danger Room, reports the State Department is blocking oversight of its ...46 comments 90 Recs
- Final Update: Lulzsec Hack of the Sun Another diarist Shantysue beat me to this,300 comments 449 Recs
- 367 comments 606 Recs
- CHAPTER VIII: FALL OF THE HOUSE OF MURDOCH VIII: DOJ probes further: Miliband connects Media, Politics, Banks now ...411 comments 422 Recs
- First, I want to start by thanking the DailyKos community, as well as bloggers around the country that have joined us to fight back against Governor Walker's assault on middle-class families, our ...39 comments 103 Recs
citizen k's Tags
- No current results.