Below you'll find recent contributions related to coigue's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by coigue
- Canada's right-wing Prime Minister is in New York today trying to convince lawmakers that the tar sands are okay, and that the Keystone XL pipeline should go ahead. At the same time, Canada's ...8 comments 13 Recs
- I put most of this [http://www.dailykos.com/comments/1159570/48363675 as a comment elsewhere], but I'm so pissed off about our chest-thumping leader that I'm going to make it its own diary as well. ...73 comments 20 Recs
- I live in Nebraska. I catch a lot of grief here on DKOS. I don't care because I grew up true blue, in Chicago. People have told me, "I don't trust YOU!" I don't care. I don't have a vote to decide ...196 comments 1243 Recs
- This will be the FINAL update!! I have placed ALL the charts and graphs and election trivia in one handy-dandy location for my fellow Kossacks! I will re-post it tomorrow morning as well!! It has ...10 comments 19 Recs
- At long last, after 24 months, and nearly 2900 polls, we have arrived at the eve of Election Day 2012. It almost seems hard to believe, but we are now less than 24 hours away from the actual ...294 comments 74 Recs
- The Nov. 1 Field Poll says that if the election were held today 48 % would vote Yes on Prop. 30 to fund schools, colleges and public services, 38 % would vote no, and 14 % are undecided. That is ...10 comments 18 Recs
- Hello everyone. On my way home I encountered a homeless man. Judging by his appearance I'd have to assume he's in his 50s or possibly older. This isn't uncommon for me, to tell you the truth. I run ...14 comments 29 Recs
- This diary is not about digging deep into political machinations of either Christie or Obama. It is a look at how loss and grief prompts one to see others. It is deeply personal, deeply emotional.39 comments 27 Recs
- This is a very self-serving post. It's pretty common knowledge that I'm from Michigan and that I have been using my cyber pen to fight back against the tea party Republicans that are strangling and ...39 comments 179 Recs
- And not just once. From the story at the BBC The unnamed teenager at the centre of this court case became pregnant in 2008 after she was raped at the age of 14. In accordance with the law, she ...94 comments 335 Recs
- No current results.