Below you'll find recent contributions related to crankycurmudgeon's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|R.I.P. A Garden Grew in Oakland Today.
Oscar Grant Plaza filled Saturday afternoon with a couple hundred people come to the first #BlackSpring event in Oakland. The organizers came up with a great idea, an its already spread across the ...
|We Are People for Bernie
Right after Bernie Sanders announced his intention to run, grassroots supporters from the occupy, labor, environmental and socialist movements published an open letter endorsing his candidacy . ...
|From Oakland to Baltimore. Labor & Community Against Police Terror on May Day.
A simple tweetpic essay. from the 510 to the 410 pic.twitter.com/3EhcbjcnWw — m4rg1n4L (@marg1nal) May 1, 2015 Putting the final touches on chalk art at Oscar Grant Plaza before the march ...
|The Only Chart You Need To Pick a President
I was born in 1979. It's a year that many economists have now found to be a turning point. From the end of the Great Depression until the year I was born, American productivity and prosperity ...
|Creationism in a NE Classroom
28 March 2007 I posted a letter to the McCook Gazette and the editor printed it: Original Online Saturday, April 7, 2007 Dear Editor, The following was sent to McCook Community College: I am ...
|Baltimore. Tweetpics from the Streets.
It's hard to know exactly what's going on. From the storyline the tweets tell, after Freddy Gray's funeral this morning things heated up considerably. Various police transports have been set on ...
|A Photo from Baltimore.
Photo : If ever a photo should exist to explain how we feel every day, from the moment we arise til we fall asleep. pic.twitter.com/m9hdWJ6TrU — The Real Segun Idowu (@RevrendDoctor) April 26, ...
|The Failure of Privatization
Sell Yosemite! Dump the Post Office, the prison system, education, Social Security!! Conservatives have been pushing this agenda for decades, insisting that private ownership would increase ...
|T C Gibian||04/26/2015||11|
|It's long past time to take away Obama's flying death robots
Back in 2013, in the aftermath of his murder of Americans Anwar al-Awlaki and his 16 year old son, when Mr. Obama was trying to justify his arrogated powers to incinerate people with his fleet of ...
|The Future of the Middle Class: Slumlords, sharecroppers, and racist vigilantes
In case you missed it, the billionaires' final solution to the problem of the American middle class (as created by FDR) has been underway since the 2008 crash. For six centuries there has been a ...
|A Heartwarming Story With A Terrible Lesson for Anti-Vaxers
Earlier this year a tiny, frail, disabled, 67 year old pensioner was mugged as he put out the trash in the northern English city of Gateshead. His 25 year old assailant was desperate for money to ...
|Lib Dem FoP||04/22/2015||234|
Recommended by crankycurmudgeon
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer has the exclusive! Man not worried about Ebola after visiting same bridal shop as Amber Joy Vinson AKRON, Ohio -- Peter Pattakos spent 20 minutes Saturday in an Akron ...173 comments 367 Recs
- CEO's who bully their employees may have become more common in this country but the ones who brag about it to the very employees they've taken advantage of are in a special class of their own. Last ...70 comments 121 Recs
- This is my first diary. I decided to create this profile because the diaries of Puck Goodfellow inspire me and I can no longer continue to be this angry and stay silent. To my friends that will ...291 comments 518 Recs
- One of the things nobody paid much attention to in Mitt Romney's foreign policy speech-o-rama the other day was his promise to rebuild our Navy, which is apparently doomed because: The size of ...114 comments 50 Recs
- The Columbus Dispatch just released a poll from Ohio that has Obama up by 9(!) points, 51 to 42 percent. The Dispatch also printed an article that explains why Obama currently has such a large lead ...122 comments 500 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.