Posting History for dances with beagles
|Here we go eviscerating again...
Two recommended diaries with "eviscerated" in the title. Let's go for three. Please rec this diary up and eviscerate me in the comments.
|dances with beagles||03/13/2014||31||17||-||-|
|Obama wins Florida - AP
AP RACE CALL: Obama wins Florida, topping Romney in final electoral vote tally 332 to 206. — The Associated Press (@AP) November 10, 2012 Nuff said...
|dances with beagles||11/10/2012||31||24||-||-|
|Bloomberg Endorses Obama (updated with President's response)
Just a got a tweet from Bloomberg News that the NYC mayor has endorsed President Obama. I guess if any news service should know they would be the first. No article yet but will update asap.
|dances with beagles||11/01/2012||215||266||3||-|
|Fukushima may be still leaking...
Short diary here, just passing along the latest comments from Tepco. Move along, nothing to see here... http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL3E8LQ4HC20121026 Ken Buesseler, senior ...
|dances with beagles||10/26/2012||13||5||-||-|
|One vote won..for the children
I was out by the pool at my condo complex on a sunny 80 degree Florida day (just to rub it in a little to all of those in the War of Northern Aggression states) and struck up a conversation with a ...
|dances with beagles||10/21/2012||5||7||-||-|
|Senator Corker whitewashes JP Morgan gambling losses
"Senator Bob Corker (R-JPMorgan), ranking member of the Senate Banking Committee, calls for whitewash and cover up of JP Morgan gambling transactions" Well, that should be the latest headline news ...
|dances with beagles||05/15/2012||1||4||-||55|
|MSNBC: Suicide attempts by Murdoch Journalists
Via MSNBC, two Murdoch journalists have attempted suicide. Presented without comment. Apologies if already diaried. If so I'll take this one down, also if someone can offer more insight than just ...
|dances with beagles||03/06/2012||21||7||-||440|
|Bank of America to Perry: We will help you out
This is my first diary so have mercy and I will keep it very short, as the video says it all. After a speech in Bedford, NH Perry is mixing with the crowd. A tall but not too dark and handsome ...
|dances with beagles||08/19/2011||14||16||1||169|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by dances with beagles
- The feel-good story of the day is how the Syrian Kurds have fought their way into northern Iraq to help tens of thousands of trapped Yazidis escape from Islamic Jihadist group ISIS . What most ...75 comments 46 Recs
- Because I'm tired. I'm tired of being used for my votes, for my money, of constantly being told to STFU and told to vote for lesser evils, then having cutesy, passive-aggressive denials that I'm ...2022 comments 250 Recs
- Last Friday, Volkswagen workers in Chattanooga voted against having UAW represent them. This was a shock to many because initially the workers supported it. By Friday, Sen. Bob Corker, State Sen. ...251 comments 475 Recs
- Hat tip to Kicks82 for sharing this update this morning from VW's CEO for Chattanooga Mr. Frank Fisher from Reuters : "There is no connection between our Chattanooga employees' decision about ...187 comments 391 Recs
- Workers at a Tennessee Volkswagen plant are facing threats of retaliation as they ...113 comments 112 Recs
- To call yesterday's Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) "oversight" hearing "under-sight" would be giving SSCI too much credit. (WaPo has a transcript.) With far too few noteworthy ...56 comments 125 Recs
- AIG CEO Robert Benmosche brings new meaning to the term “professional victimhood” with his comments to the Wall Street Journal that the treatment of AIG for their bonuses after the 2008-2009 ...18 comments 23 Recs
- Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) is not happy with Volkswagen For years, the UAW has sought to ...23 comments 81 Recs
- This is going to be a Diary of quotes because there is very little to add that will make this situation any clearer. Previous Diaries by Kossacks include this one , this one , this ...96 comments 166 Recs
- Res Ipsa Loquitur. White phosphorus is a horrific incendiary chemical weapon that melts human flesh right down to the bone. In 2009, multiple human rights groups, including Human Rights Watch, ...87 comments 143 Recs
dances with beagles's Tags
- No current results.
dances with beagles's Blogroll
- No current results.