Family Practice physician now retired from U.S. Air Force after 20+ years as a Flight Surgeon. Working with local healthcare access coalition for uninsured when not skiing or biking in the U.P. of MI.
Comments posted: 127 (1760 days since last comment on Mon Jul 12, 2010 at 05:20 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 329
People Following docimm: 0
docimm's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by docimm
- This may not turn out to be the most germane of diaries, as my head had an unfortunate encounter with a rather nasty rock while hiking the other day, but I do want to write a few lines about this, ...27 comments 33 Recs
- Yesterday, I announced my plan for how I think government should work . I think corporations have way too much influence in ...163 comments 496 Recs
- A few weeks ago I was watching David Axelrod doing the 'tap dance' about 'when the jobs will be coming back.' The 500 ton Elephant in the room, that neither the Democrats or the Republicans want to ...822 comments 711 Recs
- [http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/17/de-facto-double-dips/ Paul Krugman], [http://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/roubini27/English Nouriel Roubini] and [http://www.calculatedriskblog....385 comments 284 Recs
- Hello A very long, heavy on videos and photos, celebratory diary ahead (with a nod to askew - thank you, mate).718 comments 588 Recs
- Hello Friends. President Obama has betrayed us all. The world is coming to an end. Also, we should all vote Republican or for Ralph Nader. because that will do a lot of good. And attacking ...1186 comments 454 Recs
- There's all this stuff going wrong in the world - storms a-ragin',bullets a-flyin', toilets a-overflowin', godawful music a-chartin', bloggers a-hyperventilatin', kids a-failin' to get off your lawn,1311 comments 265 Recs
- I've been lurking lately since the endless BP Oil spill continues to perpetuate ecological and financial terrorism at the rate of 2.5 million gallons of oil a day, ruining lives, an entire ...574 comments 550 Recs
- I'm going to do my best to provide you with information on how to access some of the immediate benefits of the Patient Protection and Affordable care Act. HHS is calling these immediate benefits (...420 comments 138 Recs
- Tonight the Senate failed once again to pass an unemployment extension, 58 to 38. Senator's Snowe and Collins DID vote for it, thank you Senators! Senator's Nelson-NE and Brown-MA both voted ...372 comments 484 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.