Lifelong Dem;Progressive grandma, 77 y.o.; Philly gal now in Hawai'i; Detest GWB! I can't wait 'til this national nightmare of Idiot-in-chief-who-stole-WH-TWICE is over.
Diaries published: 1 (3101 days since last diary on Tue Nov 07, 2006 at 03:54 PM PST)
Comments posted: 12608 (471 days since last comment on Sat Jan 18, 2014 at 06:35 PM PST)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 10
Total Comment Ratings: 37712
Most Recommended Diary: A Reason for Joy for this Committed Pacificist!, 21 comments, 10 recommends
People Following dolphin777: 2
dolphin777's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by dolphin777
- Back in October, a contributor for Tea Party Nation called for businesses not to hire anyone in a deliberate effort to hurt the Obama administration. Well, a Georgia crane operator seems to be ...254 comments 297 Recs
- Shocking news indeed. Apparently Keith Olbermann have been suspended because he contributed to the campaign of 3 democrats.943 comments 498 Recs
- Jon Stewart was again on fire last night , taking on the recent wave of Fox News talking heads and Republicans playing the "don'...232 comments 404 Recs
- Here we have a wonderful case of "what's good for the goose is good for the gander." Amidst the discussion of Elena Kagan's sexual orientation, Michael Kinsley has chosen to take a look at Scalia..307 comments 416 Recs
- The big news tonight: Sleestak has defeated Arlen S.P.E.C.T.R.E. for the Democratic Senate nomination in Pennsylvannia. While lizards going to Washington isn't unususal, what makes this victory ...18 comments 7 Recs
- The ACORN scandal was very real, but not in the ways some think it was real. It was another example of how a dishonest right wing smear machine can use typically dishonest right wing smear tactics ...274 comments 573 Recs
- I don't write diaries very often, and when I do, it's usually about some news event rather than an opinion piece; the intellectual firepower on this site is intimidating. But in the aftermath of ...4 comments 8 Recs
- (Holy criminy I hate "BREAKING" diaries. Someone please flog me.) UPDATED 2:00PM Eastern: Via @kerryeleveld of The Advocate, Lt. Choi and Capt. Pietrangelo have been arrested and removed ...898 comments 520 Recs
- This is good news. Most of us have heard about the Itawamba County, Mississippi, School District's decision to cancel the prom at Itawamba Agricultural High School (near Tupelo, Mississippi) rather ...289 comments 571 Recs
- I never in my life thought I would say that about anyone, least of all my Mom; however, here I sit in the waiting room on the eight floor of the hospital, wishing for death to come and take my Mom.360 comments 528 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.