46 year old married Black male with 13 & 9 year old sons. Employed Louisiana state government legal affairs division.
Comments posted: 28 (142 days since last comment on Sun Dec 14, 2014 at 11:53 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 4
People Following emekz1: 0
emekz1's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by emekz1
- There is something terribly wrong with a justice system that allows an inordinate amount of power to reside in the hands of one office that not only has no real accountability or oversight, but is ...51 comments 95 Recs
- Raw Story The National Football League said on Monday it would not discipline the St. Louis Rams players who staged a show of solidarity with people angry about the controversial shooting of an ...18 comments 44 Recs
- Regarding the death of Michael Brown, one teensy detail of Darren Wilson's testimony has me mystified - just one small, forgettable and inconsequential detail that he has repeated a number of times. ...19 comments 23 Recs
- First, the good news. Don Imus called to say "Thank You!" After your recent comments about the Obama girls, no one will remember why they were mad at him. That was really white of you. ...158 comments 183 Recs
- Colbert King is the Deputy Editor of the editorial page at the Washington Post . He has won a Pulitzer for his commentary. Today he writes about Ferguson in his Saturday column, in this must-read ...17 comments 55 Recs
- by Walter Brasch She quietly walked into the classroom and stood there, just inside the door, against a wall. The professor, his back to her, continued his lecture, unaware of her presence ...5 comments 10 Recs
- I have never lived a day in the mythical America that is immortal and above decline or reproach. That is one of the few gifts of being born poor in a nation that so celebrates wealth and power. ...145 comments 241 Recs
- ... and wouldn't let go until a short time ago. Anonymous had been in control of the Klan's main Twitter account @KuKluxKlanUSA since 9 this morning, posting its own pictures on the racists' ...397 comments 612 Recs
- Because people "speak their mind." that's actually a POV of some kossacks, old and new. they actually think the (VERY FEW) black people on this site, and those people who sympathize with us... ARE ...1458 comments 323 Recs
- Since the Midterm Elections, speculation and blame is running rampant on Social Media as well as in the traditional media. Many wonder why there was such a low voter turnout, and why Democrats ...1587 comments 504 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.