Posting History for hackeynut
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by hackeynut
- On November 5th Fox Nation featured a thread with the presumptuous title: "ROMNEY WILL WIN" in its top spot. 'ROMNEY WILL WIN' . Rove says he believes ...167 comments 238 Recs
- A very popular thread now on Hannity.com -- over 1,300 posts in two days -- is titled "Secession – An Idea Whose Time Has Come." It has?234 comments 33 Recs
- OK so I'm pretty much fed up with seeing "Breaking" "Bombshell" "Landslide Coming" "Game Over" etc etc etc in the titles of so many diaries. So I am using this "diary" to promote my own agenda. I ...147 comments 12 Recs
- I give props to JedL and others putting together citizen news videos, but once in awhile the pros in video editing put something out to show us what's possible.4 comments 5 Recs
- Sadly to say this subject would be my first diary ever but when I saw this i had to make sure it was up everywhere. While Sarah Palin is talking to an Iowa crowd about Barack Obama and ...745 comments 693 Recs
- Ashley Todd, the young Texan McCain volunteer who claimed she was mugged, sexually assaulted and had a “B” carved into her face by a “dark-skinned” black man near an ATM in ...986 comments 1680 Recs
- John McCain, there're two weeks to go in your campaign. Most don't think it likely that you have initiated the hate speech toward Senator Obama. Most don't think you have created the smears coming ...3 comments 5 Recs
- The Atlantic's Mark Ambinder confirms earlier rumors posted two days ago at ColoradoPols --230 comments 378 Recs
- It had to happen. With Joe the Plumber getting so much attention following last night’s debate, self-described "uncommitted voter" Jane the Hooker says she wants to be famous, too. I ...7 comments 3 Recs
- I hope yesterday was the low-water mark of civility in the MCain/Palin campaign, but I'm afraid that McCain and Palin may be heading down a dangerous path and that they do not know where it ends. ...1148 comments 1153 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.