Posting History for itsnotbutter
So Obama's not going to be that great. Not gonna be able to say he was great. But even so, he was pretty important: health insurance for all, got us out of Iraq, first black president. On the ...
|"Find two balls, deliver them to Romney": Right-wing radio in despair.
So now, Romney has lost even the right-wing radio hosts. "Puke!" "Like Nixon." "Weakest candidate ever." "Losing." Those are samples of what they're saying on right-wing radio about Romney these ...
|Quotes of defeat from the GOP
Wow, it seems like a lot of conservatives are almost openly admitting defeat over the past couple of days. Great! People tell me I can be too pessimistic, but even I am starting to believe what ...
|I smell a rat.
Am I the only one who does? Is it impossible to imagine that the real Republican leaders have a plan to put Mitt Romney in as president no matter what? Not the idiot candidates themselves, of ...
|Big obvious turd of a decision won't be a surprise, come on.
Why is anyone pretending that the Supreme Court's decision on Health Care Reform is going to be a surprise? Is this just dumb hope? Or is it denial? Maybe people just like the idea of surprises ...
|Things Mitt Romney likes, set to music. (Great music video)
There's a really funny new music video starring Mitt Romney in his own words, auto-tuned by the awesome Gregory Brothers. They are the guys who did the unforgettable hit "Bed Intruder Song" and of ...
|GOP senator already lying about voting against VAWA
Wow, that was fast. Just one week ago, on April 26, 2012, Sen. Roy Blunt, was one of the 31 Republican male Senators who voted against reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act. But yesterday, ...
|Obama is "an atheist like the rest of his party" - Ann Coulter
Yes, I know Ann Coulter tries her best to "be outrageous" and "stir up controversy" to help her sell books and get on TV. So who really cares what she says, since it's all just intended to win ...
|The Great Spelunker
I like presidential nicknames. It's hard to say where they come from, or who starts them. But sometimes they just catch on. We've all heard Ronald Reagan called The Great Communicator. People ...
|Analogies about Obama
It's like this: Say a college fraternity buys a house in your neighborhood. Say for eight years they have wild parties every weekend, kill the lawn and trees, pile up their trash in the back yard, ...
|Best pro-Obama Letter to the Editor ever
Wow, so this is how it's done! The election season was so disappointing because Democratic candidates couldn't seem to say in a simple, direct way why President Obama's policies have been good for ...
|Vuvuzelas for BP
Want to help make sure that BP executives feel at least some pain and annoyance? Here's a great idea: Vuvuzelas for ...
|Progressives love Satan, according to David Brooks
What the hell? David Brooks of the NY Times is even stupider and more insulting today than usual. And that's saying something. Wait'll you hear what's in his column today, after the jump. You won'
|Seeing the silver lining
Good thing we found out in the very first year of Obama's presidency that he isn't going to (can't/won't/doesn't want to) fulfill his promises. In fact, it looks like he not only won't fulfill them,
|GOP Rep. Blunt: I'm against even PERFECT healthcare reform, & for discrimination
Of course I was outraged by Rep. Roy Blunt’s ‘monkey joke’ at the Value ...
|Rep. Roy Blunt's racist "monkey joke" (Updated)
Rep. Roy Blunt (R-MO), who is running for U.S. Senate in 2010, spoke at the Values Voter Summit on Friday night. He came on after Carry Prejean, the lady who got fired from being Miss California. ...
|Roy Blunt (R-MO) caught lying about health reform, slammed in hometown paper
Rep. Roy Blunt (R.-MO), my local member of Congress, just got caught lying again about health insurance reform, to two Missouri newspapers' editorial boards. Today, even his usually loyal hometown ...
|Pope: God wants your workplace unionized! (Updated)
Jesus H. Christ, why aren't we making a huge deal out of the Pope's pronouncement this week that God Himself supports labor unions?! God wants unions to expand their influence into all aspects of ...
|The Dream is real - statistical proof
When Martin Luther King Jr. gave his "I Have a Dream" speech in 1963, African-Americans made up about 10% of the total U.S. population. Today, the percentage is about 12%. It still boils down to ...
|Missouri GOP distributing Obama $100 bills: "In Ahla we trust"
Missouri GOP headquarters in Christian County, in the ultra-conservative southwest corner of the state (near Branson), got caught yesterday passing out fake $100 bills with a photo of Barack Obama ...
|Repub Gov. Sanford couldn't find a difference McCain vs. Bush! (updated w/ video)
This morning on CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer", McCain supporter and potential vice presidential candidate Gov. Mark Sanford of South Carolina could not come up with one substantial ...
|3 reasons to vote for him anyway
OK, ick: FISA, faith-based programs, big military, death penalty, etc. With that out of the way, here's 3 reasons to still vote for Obama, even if you have to hold your nose to do it:
|How to sell Obama to a racist
I work the night shift at a Post Office in the Bible belt. One of my co-workers is a white, hardcore-conservative, religious-Christian guy, who would never admit that he's a racist but seems to be ...
|They accused Ron Paul of being a Nazi appeaser, too
Obama's response to Bush/McCain accusing him of being like a Nazi appeaser was sharp and fast. He knew it was coming. Here's how Ron Paul responded when John McCain made the same accusation ...
|It is turning cool
Hey, it is cooler. The bad people are going. The conservatives are falling apart. Negative campaigning isn't working.
|12 things Hillary is thinking now
1) I'm going to get Ted Kennedy. 2) I'm going to get Claire McCaskill. 3) I'm going to get Bill Richardson. 4) I'm going to get Daily Kos.com.
|Hillary's pattern: Being stubbornly wrong
The most frustrating -- infuriating -- thing about Hillary is her stubborn refusal to admit when she is wrong or to take good advice from people whom she should see as allies. It shows what a ...
|7 reasons Hillary should be VP
Yeah, I know, at this point I don't like her either. And I know many other Obama supporters are not going to give up their outrage about the Clintons' slash-and-burn campaigning easily. But here ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by itsnotbutter
- If you needed another piece of evidence that Republicans ...490 comments 231 Recs
- A short bus trip to the supermarket turned out to include a spiritual experience. No sooner did I get on the bus than someone directly behind me began coughing and hacking and it seemed as if he ...245 comments 289 Recs
- Plans to effectively kill off the postal service are bipartisan, as a new bill from Oklahoma Republican Sen. Tom Coburn and Delaware Democratic Sen. Tom "will somebody primary this guy already" ...25 comments 28 Recs
- I have had my "I Heart Obamacare" sticker on my car for 2 months or so now. I have had a few head shakers in my rearview mirror but nothing else had happened. Until this week.284 comments 359 Recs
- AKIN: I’m in a three-way primary for the US Senate. I’ve gone to people and asked for their support, their help, or their endorsement, and some people say yes. They write me a decent check. I ...13 comments 18 Recs
- [Outstate Missouri is that part of the state that is not in St. Louis or Kansas City.] I teach at a regional university in a small town in Missouri on the edge of the Kansas City media market. I ...175 comments 557 Recs
- (Click to enlarge.)43 comments 46 Recs
- Here's mine: The mandate will be tossed. The main opinion will be read by John Roberts. It will be 5-4 with all the conservatives voting similarly, but with Scalia, Alito, and Thomas giving ...75 comments 12 Recs
- Darrell Issa has made the rounds of the Sunday morning talk news shows, talking about "Fast and Furious", Eric Holder and the President. Beyond those things, one of his comments made me stand up and ...97 comments 235 Recs
- I bet you remember this:5 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.