For LGBT Kossacks and allies who don't take nicely to second-class citizenship. We are the radical homosexual activists that Pat Robertson warned you about.
This group is for discussion of any and all politics - and other issues - related to California. Races, initiatives, local issues, the environment, and more.
A group devoted to problem solving regarding political and social issues. Moderation will be geared to staying on the post topic. Action issues will be our primary purpose.
|ClassWarfare Newsletter: WallStreet VS Working Class Global Occupy movement
(THE WORKING CLASS OCCUPY MOVEMENT HAS MOVED BEYOND JUST WALL STREET)! Our group was Co founded by METEOR BLADES and DEMOCRATS RAMSHIELD. Meet our blog editors which are some of your favorate writers: teacherken,slinkerwink,X,Laurence Lewis,boatsie,LaFeminista,Eclectablog, MinistryOfTruth,xxdr zombiexx,Barbara Morrill,JekyllnHyde,Jake McIntyre, Eclectablog,Ojibwa,icebergslim,BruinKid,CityLightsLover,Mentatmark to name but a few. As members of the MOST PROLIFIC AND LARGEST GROUP AT THE DAILY KOS...
|Dailykos Kossacks For Action
This is for action-oriented diaries on issues that progressives care about. If you want to join us in fighting back against the inertia that exists in Washington, D.C., then join us here at Dailykos Kossacks for Action, led by slinkerwink!
|Healthcare Reform - We've Only Just Begun
The Affordable Care Act was just step one. Join us here in fighting for more, better and real reform which will make healthcare a right, not a privilege
|Kossacks for Marriage Equality
Now that we have a few court cases making their way through the system, especially since a W appointee in Connecticut declared DOMA unconstitutional July 31, 2012, it's time to track what's happening in all of them. This group can't become obsolete soon enough!
|Kossacks for the Homeless Person
For those entwined in or interested in the plague of homelessness harming this nation.
|Milk Men And Women
The intersection of Gay and Politics for LGBT Kossacks and their Allies, Supporters and Others.
|Occupy the Mall - the March of the 99%
We will organize a coordinated descent of OWS, its sister movements and allies on the national mall. We will bring hundreds of thousands, even millions, representing the 99% and demanding our government back @occupythemall #occupythemall. This historic event will not happen automatically, and will take months of planning. We must start now, and this group is for organizing.
|Occupy Wall Street
This is a clearinghouse of all posts related to the grassroots effort to return this country to Democracy.
|Police Accountability Group
The police are creating more problems than they are solving. In incident after incident they escalate situations and create injury to persons in many cases persons that have done no wrong. The problem needs to be fixed but to do so light must be shined upon these incidents.
Progressives who believe that the hippies got it right back in the day and today. We have a Facebook presence. Here's the URL to our Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/progressivehippies/ And here's the URL to our Facebook community page: facebook.com/pages/Progressive-Hippies/341828275978781
|Progressive Policy Zone
PPZ: For constraint-free discussion of American domestic and foreign policy and world affairs from an unabashedly left/progressive perspective.
The SciTech group is dedicated to the exploration of Science and Technology. We welcome all diaries, essays, and discussions that teach or explain the wonders of the universe.
The San Francisco Bay Area Readers of Daily Kos. We meet regularly around the Bay Area for political activism and also, recreation. One of our hallmarks is rolling out the red carpet for out-of-town/visiting Kossacks in the form of dinners or pot lucks.
|Single Payer California
Single Payer legislation has passed twice in California and been vetoed both times by Governor Schwartzenegger. Join us in organizing for the passage of California OneCare under Governor Jerry Brown. We will also republish diaries about Single Payer efforts thoughout the U.S.
|Single Payer: The Fight for Medicare for All
Making single payer a reality in Vermont and California is a national priority. It's the camel's nose under the for-profit insurance industry tent. These two states are poised to become the first to enact Single Payer healthcare. The insurance corporations will use all their resources to stop these efforts in their tracks. Join us here to fight for California and Vermont. This battle is for all Americans.
|The Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party
This group is for those who are proudly from the Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party, and are interested in fighting against Third Wayism, the enroachment of neoliberalism in our policies, and the rightward bent of our Democratic Party. We stand up for Main Street, and not Wall Street. We believe that progressive policies work, and they should be HEARD loud and clear in Washington, D.C. Please join our group if you want to help fight against the rightward bent of our party, and advance our ...
|The Durban Daily
Coverage of the Climate Negotiations in Durban, SA by a team of DK eco writers and other members of the Eco Community leading up to, during and post COP17.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by jpmassar
- Freddie Gray being loaded into the Baltimore Police Van. Again, because the Baltimore Police refuse to release any real statements from the officers involved in the April 12th arrest and April 19th ...69 comments 177 Recs
- This is a followup diary to the one I posted last week ,104 comments 97 Recs
- The polls open UK wide in one week. But the most interesting part of the election is happening in Scotland. Here's a map of Scotland in 2010 along with the most recent Polling projections for ...352 comments 121 Recs
- British Prime Minister David Cameron For over a hundred years, British politics has largely functioned as a three-party ...64 comments 78 Recs
- SOLIDARITY! International Longshore and Warehouse Union Local 10 in the Bay Area will use its monthly stop-work meeting on Friday to idle the ports of Oakland and San Francisco to protest recent ...7 comments 27 Recs
- There are times when the media really does their best to sicken us all. This ...142 comments 340 Recs
- Freddie Gray in the hospital after surgeries attempting to save his life Exactly what is it about being conservative that makes one want to lie about young black men who have been killed by police?139 comments 168 Recs
- This is a must-read from Awesomely Luvvie (Luvvie Ajayi) from last December about the very predictable response that can be expected when there's an egregious example of injustice, violence, ...40 comments 28 Recs
- This is a followup to the diary earlier today "SC police officers to mentally ill woman: I'll let you go if you let me Taser you in the forehead." http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/27/1380630/-SC-36 comments 95 Recs
- Like many, I am watching the terrible events in Baltimore play out, and am also following the very disturbing details of Freddie Gray's death as they are revealed. I'm writing tonight because the ...114 comments 161 Recs
- No current results.