Posting History for jvance
|New Mexico's ACA Plans Finally Published
Just a very short diary for my New Mexico compadres: Here are the plans and rates for all of New Mexico: http://nmhealthratereview.com/about.aspx There is a link to the premium amounts on the top ...
|Cool your heels. Healthcare.gov is NOT open yet
I just tried and failed to sign up at healthcare.gov. The following is a chat session with a helpful representative: [10:52:39 pm]: DuShine Hello, how may I help you? [10:59:34 pm]: John Whoop. ...
|GOP.COM Epic Fail - There's a Rep for that.
I know this isn't much of a diary, but this is too good to not share. Link below the jump.
|Cal Thomas, Terrorist Fist Jab, and MiniTruth
Right after Obama's victory speech, Cal Thomas wrote an article describing the fist bump as a "hezbollah style fist jab". Shortly after, he edited his article removing the entire paragraph with ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by jvance
- Hi everyone. I was recently kicked out of my local poetry slam mid-delivery of my 7 hour opus "Ben + ghazi," and I'm hoping I'll find a more receptive audience here. I really have a very simple ...51 comments 10 Recs
- Beware: Default new health plans could be worse for passive procrastinators (Disclaimer:I'm moving from 3-year lurker to contributor, so be gentle, it's my first time.) As a firm supporter ...30 comments 36 Recs
- I'm so happy, I'm so happy. After 6 months out of work, bestest Christmas present ever.140 comments 337 Recs
- You have a microwave and a refrigerator so you must not be poor: Never mind the lack of food, dishes, or flatware. The flatware was liberated from a take out place by taking more pieces than I ...243 comments 209 Recs
- You may recall I was hyper critical of the initial roll of healthcare.gov. I first tried to enroll on Oct 2nd. It was a disaster. I said so. It wasn't appropriately tested. A lot of harm was caused. ...53 comments 87 Recs
- Like many adult men who cling to their adolescent, slacker habits too often, I am a huge fan of the movie The Big Lebowski . In one scene, at the bowling alley of course, Walter (John Goodman) ...3 comments 6 Recs
- Three buttons, one image, same GOP lie on healthcare throughout the century! By John Sherrfius. pic.twitter.com/6j6zK6N4Zf — David M. Perry (@Lollardfish) October 7, 2013 EDIT - This diary has ...27 comments 133 Recs
- Yesterday, I saw a sweet and very sick Medicare patient. We are talking multiple organ disease from several different (unrelated) medical problems. And no, all her issues do not stem from smoking or ...83 comments 148 Recs
- A new rocket, the SpaceX Falcon 9 v1.1, launched today, and preliminary indications are that it was a smashing success, carrying a Canadian science satellite and three small secondary payloads into ...67 comments 200 Recs
- This is the first serving in a series of 3-4 posts about electric vehicles (EVs), leading up to National Plug-In Day on September 28. A few days ago we celebrated our own first anniversary as EV ...156 comments 189 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.