Posting History for kcc
|"Disprove this," says the gun nut. "Okay!" say I.
My niece's husband rails against people who want any kind of gun safety regulations. He also has a shotgun. And a two-year-old daughter. I once nicely asked my niece, who, like her husband, is ...
|I won a tiny battle against a racist tonight.
Okay, a Facebook exchange isn't exactly like staring down the Klan in 1960's South (and by "isn't exactly like" I mean "not even remotely like, and even putting the two in the same sentence is rock ...
|Lady Binders -- A Poem of Little Discernible Rhythm
Mitt's Lament Where is she, someone tell me Can anyone dispel me Of this notion that she's lost No object to me, the cost Whatever I must pay I'll withdraw it from the Cay- mans bank; and glad I'll ...
|The dumbest response to the SCOTUS ruling that I've seen today
Disgusted by what's happening to your country? Don't like high taxes? Don't think everyone should have access to health care? Don't want Obamacare because of nightmare visions dancing in your ...
|No, THIS picture should go viral! (w/meaningless poll)
Context? I got yer context right here. What you didn't see: * him showing up at my back door one alarmingly hot summer day, skinny, dirty and panting. * him trying to get in the house every ...
|GUS: “Happy New Year! Quitting smoking? Yeah! Let’s DO this!” Oh, STFU. (Open thread)
Have you made a New Year’s resolution to quit smoking? Welcome! Many of you have a plan. You’ve set today as your quit date, you’ve read books and websites telling you what to expect, and ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by kcc
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 636 Recs
- Good morning, I'm here. GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a community support diary for Kossacks in the midst of quitting smoking. Any supportive comments, suggestions or positive distractions are ...48 comments 14 Recs
- (photo: Occupy Wall Street, 2011 by Paul Stein ) From Paul Krugman in The New York Times : Ah: I see that there was a Twitter exchange among Brad DeLong, James Pethokoukis,290 comments 469 Recs
- I'm just steaming right now. I got the dreaded letter from Anthem-Blue Cross this weekend. Yes, both I and my ex-wife had our data stolen in one of the nation's largest data breaches ever. Today, ...12 comments 21 Recs
- One of the rituals that has unfolded in the last few years across the country in corporate conference rooms, large and small, is the annual "open enrollment" period where those fortunate enough to ...102 comments 105 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, I was cleaning a bathtub in my apartment in New York when I slipped and tore the bejeebus out of my right shoulder. Over the next couple of years, it dislocated more and more. ...320 comments 798 Recs
- Ohai, friends - you guys rock! I'm getting really REALLY close There! We have raised the funds necessary to take care of LuvLee's needed dental work and insulin Rx :) This is the same diary I posted ...48 comments 44 Recs
- I just got this note from Jack Thompson, Cedwyn's father. "Cedwyn passed away tonight, quietly, gracefully and at peace." He continued "Please pass our appreciation and gratitude to all of the ...267 comments 718 Recs
- For those who haven't heard, MsSpent Youth got word this morning that Cedwyn 's gone downhill overnight. We haven't had any word since then (that I am aware of) and I think everyone's decided to ...226 comments 624 Recs
- Not according to Michael R. Strain. Making the case ...168 comments 112 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.