Below you'll find recent contributions related to kclala's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|GOP Legislator and Detroit News take a trip to the Memory Hole
Silly GOPcritter. Don't you know the Internet plugged up the memory hole ages ago? Below the cut (where I've posted some screen grabs) are two versions of an anti-Obamacare rant by one of our ...
|UPDATED: Asst Wayne Cty prosecutor re: Baltimore protesters: "Shoot em. Period. End of discussion."
Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . Shoot 'em? Teana Walsh, an assistant Wayne County, Michigan prosecutor posted this on her Facebook page after watching images of protesters and rioters in ...
|Father of black Detroit youth shot by ICE agent: "They brought my son downstairs and executed him"
Originally posted at Eclectablog . On Monday of this week U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Officer Mitchell Quinn shot and killed 20-year old Detroiter Terrance Kellom. The killing took ...
|Michigan AG Schuette's hired gun paid $50K to tell SCOTUS gay marriage creates unwed mothers
Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . There is a great deal of speculation on how the Supreme Court will decide the case of Obergefell v. Hodges , the case that will likely decide once and for ...
|Michigan/Motor City Kossacks Weekly Open Thread: Detroit, the Good and the Ugly; DIA Meet-up
Hey hey! For once, I actually have *photos* to post from a demo I attended! I hope you're as impressed as I am. ;) Simple and to the point ...
|DERP ALERT: Michigan bigots now trying to out-bigot each other
Originally posted at Eclectablog . After the owner of Indiana pizzeria Memories publicly declared she wouldn't make her pies for same-sex weddings, she raked in well over $800,000 from a GoFundMe....
|BFSkinner about to leave the hospital.
BFSkinner's discharge paperwork is done. His brother is about to drive him home. BF expects to rest for a while. Once he recovers from the trip home, he will post a diary. Hurray!
|Detroit Zoo investing in technology to turn waste into energy
Bengal Tiger The Detroit Zoo is investing $1.1 million into a biodigester that would convert the yearly 400-500 tons of manure (and other organic waste) the zoo creates into methane heavy gas. The ...
Recommended by kclala
- Rachel Maddow devoted the last segment of her show Thursday to Michigan, and to the astounding lengths to which that state's Republican legislature and governor have gone to essentially overthrow ...112 comments 91 Recs
- Interesting report from Reuters : A Reuters investigation has found the house at ...39 comments 64 Recs
- Grr! How frustrating. Too many people dramatically underestimate the threat and impact of invasive species on the Great Lakes and fresh water waterways. That includes our President, unfortunately, ...243 comments 594 Recs
- Before I explain the generic insult, let me first make something perfectly clear: I am your enemy. That you don't know this is understandable: after all, people like me prefer it that way. ...1510 comments 1579 Recs
- FBI File #9536B Wiretap on line 312-XXX-XXXX November 10th, 2008 12:42 PM Eastern Time Rush transcript: RAHM EMANUEL: This is Rahm. ROD BLAGOJEVICH: Hey Rahm, yeah it's Rod. EMANUEL: Uh-430 comments 485 Recs
- 489 comments 632 Recs
- Reporter Bill Conroy (who recently uncovered the Palin tanning bed story with Al Giordano) found that McCain has been billing his campaign for air tickets to, and luxury spas in, Southeast ...40 comments 51 Recs
- From Letters to the Editors @ Fort Worth Star-Telegram - today How racism works What if John McCain were a former president of the Harvard Law Review? What if Barack Obama finished ...61 comments 56 Recs
- As a [now formerly] lifelong Republican, a [Goldwater] Conservative, and a former GOP activist, operative and professional campaign manager, now ardently supporting Sen. Barack Obama, I feel that I ...472 comments 491 Recs
- There are diaries you look forward to writing. And then there are those you don’t. This is one of the latter.771 comments 599 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.