Below you'll find recent contributions related to keestone's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by keestone
- I've heard several arguments for action by the United States to tackle the Syrian problem. The foremost and most compelling is ...330 comments 282 Recs
- As the saying goes in public debate: “When you’re defending, you’re losing.” Unfortunately, someone forgot to remind Harvard economists Carmen Reinhart and Kenneth Rogoff about that ...246 comments 389 Recs
- I recently signed up for Twitter ( @DavidMizner ). The influx of info and verbiage is a bit overwhelming, at least for me, but on Twitter you're privy to valuable links and interesting exchanges, ...664 comments 266 Recs
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. "White Hat." Tamerlan Tsarnaev. "Black Hat." Chechens. Born of Kyrgyzstan and Russia. Muslim, yes, but not the Muslims of the first fever swamp freak-outs always politically ...126 comments 111 Recs
- Politics When the best that can be said about the president's proposal is that it has no chance of being enacted, the truth about it is that it is an astonishing failure. When the confidence that ...360 comments 224 Recs
- *Updated. When I posted this in the middle of the night, I had no idea it would be rescued & make the rec list. I'm sorry I haven't been able to be more involved in the discussion. I got up today, ...208 comments 141 Recs
- I hunt. Much of the meat that my family eats during the year comes from local wild game and I derive great satisfaction from the experience of hunting and the ability to feed my family locally ...466 comments 1083 Recs
- The top six financial institutions in this country own assets equal to more than 60 percent of our gross domestic product and possess enormous economic and political power. One of the great ...207 comments 410 Recs
- But the arc of history does not bend toward justice through capitulation cast as compromise. It does not bend when 400 people control more of the wealth than 150 million of their fellow ...695 comments 529 Recs
- One Party is holding America hostage. One Party is trying to appease them. One party is trying to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, no it's not the tea party; it's the money party. ...222 comments 519 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.