61 year old democrat trying to defend myself in Texas. Help I'm outnumbered.
Diaries published: 1 (1087 days since last diary on Sat May 12, 2012 at 09:17 AM PDT)
Comments posted: 4 (1087 days since last comment on Sat May 12, 2012 at 09:17 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following klondikepm: 0
klondikepm's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by klondikepm
- June 13, 2011 The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has authorized the use of federal funds to help the state of Arizona fight the Monument Fire in ...100 comments 452 Recs
- I think everyone should reread Joan's post on how we got here. It accurately describes how we ended up with the ridiculous spectacle we are witnessing. Someday in the future, somebody will read ...344 comments 530 Recs
- Australian Labour MP Kelvin Thomson sends us an e-letter. He lists the practical legal changes that his country has undertaken to eliminate gun massacres. So far these steps have proved 100% ...45 comments 19 Recs
- People are required to insure cars, boats and motorcycles for liability. Why? Because they may do harm to others. Guns should be required to carry liability insurance as well. I confess I had ...361 comments 143 Recs
- President Obama has indicated that he would support major cuts to Social Security benefits by endorsing a "chained CPI" to calculate benefits. Under these cuts , "a person age 75 in the future will ...204 comments 356 Recs
- Can we call them domestic terrorists yet? Meet Larry Pratt. Larry is a lobbyist and the executive director of Gun Owners of America. 4 days after the horrific slaughter of 20 school children and 6 ...154 comments 293 Recs
- No more hostage taking. No more playing a Republican game that causes so many people pain. The so called "Fiscal Cliff" is drama speak, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Those two words ...419 comments 393 Recs
- Major Update! Ding! Fired Cafeteria Worker Rehired! And You Helped! ----- Original Story : Three days ago Diane Brame was fired for allowing a penniless 4th grader to eat lunch . A St. Louis ...141 comments 259 Recs
- As people may know on Dailykos, I am a fairly new diarist. What is my hobby? My hobby is reading conservative columnists. Why do I do this excruciating thing? I do it so *you don't have to.* You may ...133 comments 409 Recs
- Terrorists? Find me a crowd this size where there isn't someone who'll respond to being knocked down by getting up and punching the person who did it. Republican poutrage over alleged violence at ...42 comments 45 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.