Below you'll find recent contributions related to koseighty's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The five second rule is pointless if you drop acid.
If Orwell was alive today, he'd probably just shrug and ask for an extra shift at 7-eleven. The earth is a serial killer that wants us as a species dead. I respect the hell out of that. Nobody ...
|The cops' defense: "Freddie Gray fatally looted himself."
Quick somebody give me $5 billion so I can make Bernie Sanders president. I'm a weird middle aged white suburban guy. If police kept killing the children of people like me with impunity, I would be ...
|Bernie Sanders will run on the issues, not the nonsense
[UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...
|Bernie Sanders To Announce Presidential Run (as a Dem)
Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...
|The Media's "Clinton Rules"
Pierce with a tour de force : It appears that the "exclusive" ratfking arrangement entered into by The New York Times and Washington Post has brought us all back to the Mena Airport again, and that ...
|The Politics of TPP
Hillary Clinton will be the Dem nominee for President. Now Martin O'Malley or Jim Webb may not agree, but, well, she is. Imo of course. That said, if Webb or O'Malley want to make a splash, there ...
Recommended by koseighty
- Over the past few years, two topics have come to dominate the discourse about religion in America. The implementation of the Affordable Care Act and especially the rapid acceptance of marriage ...120 comments 87 Recs
- The Washington Times reports that the ACLU has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Council of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) because it's been denying reproductive medical care ...22 comments 50 Recs
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...582 comments 765 Recs
- Allright, now I'm pissed. h/t Dartagnan: Bobby Jindal Vows To Remain A Bigoted, Hateful Jackass, Louisiana Be Damned Referenced Jindal op-ed is here . Full disclosure: As I've admitted before, I ...13 comments 30 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From politicususa.com : The Supreme Court dealt vote suppressors in North Carolina a blow when it vacated the State Supreme Court’s decision ...45 comments 130 Recs
- Seems as if the entire country has gone mad. Here in Baltimore , police put a man in the hospital, with his spine severed at the neck and YET, they claim no force was used on Mr. Freddie Gray. One ...3 comments 12 Recs
- The "religious freedom" debacles in Indiana and Arkansas have illustrated a lot of important points lately. The big one, of course, is that we as a society are moving past the point where it is ...214 comments 274 Recs
- I have a friend who is a Christian who wrote a facebook post about how Jesus wouldn't want Christians refusing to bake cakes for weddings of gay couples. She has a lot of very nice christian ...38 comments 17 Recs
- I just posted this at Twin Mormons on FB after the moderator promoted the Go Fund Me for Memories Pizza in Indiana. If you have comments please do so . There are articles regarding RFRA's, Same ...10 comments 3 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.