Posting History for luckydog
|Domenici's Son in the News, Young Cog in Republican Machine
Former senator Pete Domenici fathered a child 30 years ago . The mother of the child was the daughter of another senator, Michelle Laxalt. She went on to have quite a career as a lobbyist and ...
|Defense Contractor, Slaps Child, Uses N*word - Suspended.
Company suspends exec accused of slapping child on Delta flight The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Posted: 1:13 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013 A company president accused of slapping a crying child ...
|21,000 Law Enforcement Pro's say Yes to Obama...
Statement of International Association of Chiefs of Police In response to release of the Obama Administration’s gun violence reduction proposals, the International Association of Chiefs of ...
|So, the hurricane washed up oil and tar balls...
La. officials close 12 miles of coastline after Isaac washes up tar balls, oil from BP spill hotspot.. . The state is closing a 12-mile section of Gulf coastline from Caminada Pass to Pass Fourchon ...
|Child molesters: seductive children are the problem
I'm just about fed up with these children. If you've been paying attention to their latest shenanigans, you ought to be fed up with them, too. Statistics show that not only are legions of them ...
|David Vitter introduces the Zimmerman Act...?
Folks come to New Orleans mostly to have a good time. We like that down here... having a good time and folks come to join in on the good times. Folks from all over bring all kindsa good stuff to our ...
|...the engine that drives Mardi Gras
I hear it, warming up, most every afternoon now. There is spirit that moves that engine...in a world of artifice and excess, that force is authentic, it is genuine, it is real. And it roars. The ...
|Defend the Gulf...in your own home...
This one is easy, folks. Defend the Gulf...in your own home...on the 5th anniversary of Katrina... The Gulf Restoration Network will make it ...
|The SOTU as Described by Bob Johnson
I didn't listen to or watch the SOTU. I read about it, here at dKos, while it was going on. Other folks subjected themselves to the direct radiation, and I thank them for sharing with we who were ...
|REWARD: for Arrest & Conviction of George W. Bush
In a diary earlier this evening, Nightprowlkitty wrote of New ...
|Samuel L. Jackson Investigates Mark Foley||luckydog||10/03/2006||17||23||-||109|
|It Ain't Over, We Still Need You...a Post-Katrina Diary||luckydog||09/04/2006||4||17||1||8|
|Beenie Drowned In Her House... A Katrina Diary||luckydog||08/21/2006||152||312||2||59|
|Katrina Then and Now: A Bush Photo Op - Updated Today||luckydog||08/18/2006||25||48||-||95|
|Hey! Death...a reminder. Something you oughta know...||luckydog||08/11/2006||21||12||-||15|
|Spike Lee's Katrina Movie - this month||luckydog||08/04/2006||11||22||1||7|
|They Are Not Coming...A Katrina Diary||luckydog||08/02/2006||313||587||57||323|
|The Shirt I Am NOT Ashamed To Wear - WARNING||luckydog||07/26/2006||14||42||3||247|
|Rent-a-Convict - Cheap, Compliant, Disposable||luckydog||07/05/2006||25||14||-||25|
|Ponies for Cronies: The Pony Roast||luckydog||05/04/2006||8||3||-||1|
|Known Ponies, Known Unponies, and Unknown Unponies||luckydog||04/25/2006||214||29||1||24|
|You Seek a Great Fortune...||luckydog||02/20/2006||8||4||-||4|
|Taken to Task...Seems Like dKos Works...||luckydog||02/01/2006||3||5||-||6|
|For Sale: One Major City (fixer-upper)||luckydog||01/04/2006||7||19||1||15|
|Lara Croft, Tomb-raider and Humanitarian Worker||luckydog||12/30/2005||1||2||-||1|
|Great press. Thanks. Side order of results?||luckydog||12/04/2005||11||5||-||18|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by luckydog
- Its been a long time since I've done a music based diary, so I thought I was due one tonight, In this diary I post some of my favorite dance songs of all time, and hope that you post some of yours ...60 comments 23 Recs
- Jeb Bush Is this Mitt Romney's big legacy? Republican presidential candidates are straining to show that they really, really care about ...26 comments 23 Recs
- Over the last decade, Pennsylvania has emerged as a powerhouse when it comes to drilling and pumping and making money off of natural gas— ...5 comments 9 Recs
- (Some) white folks haven't changed in over 40 years.* (Image courtesy of The Center of the Study of Political Graphics. Cartoonist is possibly Emory Douglas, former Minister of Culture for the Black ...114 comments 84 Recs
- Allowing citizens to register to vote on Election Day is a smart idea that boosts turnout and makes things easier for the most mobile Americans. It has been tested for problems for decades in the ...60 comments 79 Recs
- Here's a 2012 Republican debate. Now double ...157 comments 72 Recs
- Which is it? Atlanta . This is a problem. Day in and day out, in every major city across America, police officers are driving in from out ...64 comments 56 Recs
- The United States is the 33rd best place in the world to be a mother , according to the 2015 State of the World's Mothers report prepared by Save the Children. And, adding insult to injury, 33rd is ...77 comments 119 Recs
- "Kill the Faggots" - it is apparently what Jesus would do. Randall Hermann tried (unsuccessfully) to launch a line of Christian-themed skateboarding shoes before moving to another ...355 comments 127 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.