I'm a wife, mother, editor, liberal/progressive, homeowner, music lover, voracious reader, former Catholic, and a bit out of my mind.
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: never
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following maisie: 0
maisie's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by maisie
- This is the fifth diary on the earthquake disaster in Haiti. The first diary was ...137 comments 210 Recs
- Right; now that I have your attention. I have not seen for ages a real bodice ripping, garter snapping head long charge on the Rabid Republicans in the diaries. OK OK; so its up to me to start ...171 comments 194 Recs
- although perhaps not in the sense that some may expect. I cannot help that. As I write this, 2 days before Christmas and one day before the historic vote in the Senate, I am in a somewhat ...184 comments 494 Recs
- Dear Father Andrew: We have shared the celebration of Mass of universal inclusion for 18 years. Homeless, doctors, addicts, plumbers, prostitutes, trash collectors, gang members, elderly, boomers,994 comments 1009 Recs
- Seek this [alternate diary for further updates http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/3/800260/-Alternative-Maine-Results-Thread-%28Updated-X11%29] - thanks fladem! :: UPDATE: Adam ...1235 comments 395 Recs
- Liberal bias has become the single biggest distortion in modern Bible translations . . . The committee in charge of updating the bestselling version, the NIV, is dominated by professors ...477 comments 474 Recs
- On today's Meet the Press Round-table Rachel Maddow went after Sarah Palin's propensity for choosing White Supremacists or those who have partnered with White Supremacists to co-author her books. In ...493 comments 473 Recs
- A few weeks ago, I wrote this piece about going to the town clerk's office the very first day that same-...269 comments 369 Recs
- I was depressed. It was 9/11/2009 and liars are yelling "You Lie!" at the President and Bin Laden still hasn't been caught and earlier my truck wouldn't start. At this stage of the game there ...269 comments 581 Recs
- Those were the words uttered furiously by my Stepmother in the car to me. The date? Early February, 2009. Obama had been president for less than two weeks. "Obama is just like ...428 comments 650 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.