Former Chicagoland Hillary supporter who pledged her full allegiance to Barack after the Primary, and has been doing everything in her power to ensure that we get the leader we need and deserve.
Comments posted: 2056 (2 days since last comment on Thu Apr 30, 2015 at 06:43 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1606
People Following manneckdesign: 3
manneckdesign's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by manneckdesign
- Thirty-five years ago, babies born in the U.S. had an infant mortality rate equal to Germany. Today, American babies die at twice the rate of those in Germany. Thirty-five years ago, the U.S. ...189 comments 472 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker knows he's outmatched ...44 comments 38 Recs
- Update: Good lord -- Baltimore is burning! Please let this end. There have been many great diaries today on the tragic rioting in Baltimore following the funeral of Freddie Gray. Tasini's "...348 comments 464 Recs
- Here's some more scary news from the Duke City, and it's for real. Not from any of its famous TV series. The county district attorney overseeing Albuquerque Police has gone on the record in the ...97 comments 427 Recs
- Awesome prom proposal! Ahhh, spring is in the air. Birds are nesting, flowers are blooming and tuxedo rental shops are bustling with business for a busy prom season. Anthony Martinez is an ...75 comments 237 Recs
- Cook County Prosecutor Anita Alvarez This is the type of blog post that really won't make much sense unless you watch the video below the fold. It's the most important video I've shared in months ...109 comments 188 Recs
- Marissa Holcomb describing the robbery and her firing from Popeye's Marissa Holcomb was hard at work at a Popeye's in Texas. She was in the midst of one of the busiest shifts of the week when a ...335 comments 312 Recs
- Louisiana state troopers were driving a pick-up truck with a Mississippi license plate when they parked in a private lot before disappearing into a sushi restaurant for lunch. The troopers, who ...110 comments 247 Recs
- Republicans have decided that they will campaign for the presidency in 2016 by promoting the notion that the nation is looking to them to “take the country back”. It takes a whole lot of moxie ...263 comments 485 Recs
- Depression impacts 17.5 million Americans , and two-thirds of the people with depression do not seek help. I was one of the two-thirds. This is the most difficult ...138 comments 175 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.