Posting History for mel4444
|Ban the RKBA group?
I did not know until the Newtown massacre that there was a group at dailykos committed to the "right to keep and bear arms." Apparently, this group of "second amendment supporters" has produced a ...
|Statement by the [office of official] today
The Statement of [office-of-official] on the Shootings in [name of town or state] We’ve endured too many of these tragedies in the past few years. And each time I learn the news I react not as a [
|Could Romney be a sociopath?
I knew there was something funny about her soon after she began working for me. The casual lies, and the distortions of reality that came with that. But the last six months, with its increasingly ...
|I love Obama
I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. I love Obama. (Continued)
Though I doubt it's historicity, in "I Claudius," the emperor Caligula is appointed by his predecessor Tiberius for one reason. Tiberius is very unpopular among the Romans, they will not mourn his ...
|Looks like it's Pawlenty
I just checked out Tradesports, where one can bet on political outcomes. Obama maintains his odds over McCain, which have been roughly 60-40 for months. More interesting is the "market" for McCain'...
|Best blogs other than dailykos?
I've been reading dailykos for years, and want to find similar sites that present political and campaign news from a progressive perspective. I'd appreciate your suggestions for sites that are ...
|Four emails on immigration.||mel4444||05/04/2006||6||2||-||3|
|Dailykos joins the loony bin||mel4444||01/22/2006||235||14||-||28|
|Alito: machine gun ban unconstitutional||mel4444||10/31/2005||17||9||-||3|
|FEMA = Failed Entirely to Move their Asses?||mel4444||09/06/2005||8||4||-||3|
|Heartless and headless in every office of government.||mel4444||09/03/2005||4||2||1||2|
|There's something about Safia.||mel4444||02/03/2005||1||1||-||2|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by mel4444
- This is NOT a superhero book, nor a 'funnybook'. It's a noir/psychological thriller done as a graphic story. It contains adult content - language and a bit of violence, mostly - and is probably ...27 comments 27 Recs
- Thank you Dianne Feinstein. Congress is being challenged to respond to the tragedy of Newton. "I'm going to introduce in the Senate, and the same bill will be introduced in the House -- a bill to ...307 comments 197 Recs
- Is anybody confused about the message here? As the Mother Jones editor said: Subtle . Mark Murrmann at Mother Jones magazine has dug out a number of chilling ...544 comments 582 Recs
- Last year our Christmas was kind of a disappointment. For some reason we did not get exactly what we wanted.83 comments 91 Recs
- We're asking the President and Congress to start taking gun control seriously today. Daily Kos should do the same and eliminate the Right To Keep and Bear Arms pro-gun group from this site. There's ...344 comments 12 Recs
- The bottom line is, "this could have been your child, your grandchild, your godchild, your niece or nephew, your child's best friend", yes this could happen to you and your family. And the saddest ...105 comments 87 Recs
- Every time I turn on the fucking news, there's another mass shooting. I'm sick of this bullshit. Everyone is sick of this bullshit. And every time we try to talk about STOPPING this bullshit, we're ...821 comments 756 Recs
- Oh, sure, President Obama and the Democrats might get some concessions on the fiscal cliff. The Bush tax cuts might just expire on incomes over $250,000. But, well... that's about it. Everybody ...75 comments 8 Recs
- MSNBC reported that Gadhafi and Family may be leaving Libya and Tunisia has offered asylum UPDATE: hopefully true BUT this is only covered by NBC/MSNBC at moment and could turn ...197 comments 95 Recs
- Sorry it took so long to get you copy of my birth certificate; I was too busy killing Osama bin Laden.3 comments 12 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.