Activist, marketer and new media nerd. New Media Program Director for Netroots Nation.
Location: California, USA
Comments posted: 1 (939 days since last comment on Tue Oct 09, 2012 at 12:07 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following melfoley: 0
melfoley's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by melfoley
- Board Chairs Arshad Hasan and Patrick O’Heffernan speak with the director of the Kino Border Initiative. For the last several months we've been working ...8 comments 31 Recs
- Seriously? You know you wanna....and I have just the thing you need to do so...follow me below the ...14 comments 14 Recs
- I'm old enough to remember when Markos was a fairly vocal proponent of Howard Dean's 50-State strategy, bringing support to grassroots progressives in deep red states, with the hope of turning them ...82 comments 38 Recs
- In an effort to bring in new community organizations that might have fewer resources, Netroots Nation is once again holding our "Grab a Booth" contest in which we will offer six free booths in this ...6 comments 15 Recs
- Would your nonprofit or small business like a free booth in the 2014 Netroots Nation Town Square (aka Exhibit Hall) in Detroit, MI? Then enter the Netroots Nation “Grab a Booth” contest!7 comments 5 Recs
- If you are willing to indulge me, the following details my 10 year journal from corporate america to a life in the Netroots... The Netroots Saved Me I have been more fortunate than most. I am ...22 comments 51 Recs
- The progressive movement isn’t about the bright lights and TV cameras, it’s about community. That’s what grassroots organizing is all about, and Netroots Nation is where it all comes together.4 comments 16 Recs
- After a two-month long process of reading, scoring and discussing, we are thrilled to announce our 2013 agenda. And this year, we’ve expanded our offerings to include and additional 10 trainings ...12 comments 36 Recs
- Would your nonprofit or small business like a free booth in the 2013 Netroots Nation Community and Exhibit Hall in San Jose, CA? Then enter the Netroots Nation "Grab a Booth" contest !3 comments 9 Recs
- [This diary is a re-post, but I don't know of another way to say this. Please spread the word.] As chairman of the board of directors of Netroots Nation, I'm excited. Because this is where the fun ...11 comments 20 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.