Below you'll find recent contributions related to mffarrow's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Rick Scott pleads with administration to give him federal money that's not Obamacare
|Pat Toomey is blocking his own judicial nominee
|McConnell pushes for Patriot Act extension with no NSA reforms
|Republicans shift argument on Obamacare: Lots of people have coverage, but it doesn't count
Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY), still rejecting Obamacare reality. Republicans can, more or less, learn. Or they can at least drop one ...
|We're losing rural hospitals across the nation
Rural communities are facing a heightened healthcare crisis as hospitals are closing at an alarming rate around the country, with the highest ...
|Small Obamacare pilot program reaps 'significant' Medicare savings
The healthcare wonks putting the Affordable Care Act together back in 2009-10 had a lot of ideas about a lot of small, varied projects that could reduce healthcare spending. They tried one of them�
|Republican voters once again consumed by fear and 'values'
He might just make the cut with primary ...
|Bipartisan group of House members plot to strengthen NSA reforms
Congress has a little under a month to reauthorize expiring provisions of the ...
|John Boehner's 'heart breaks' for 9/11 families, but 9/11 first responders can go to hell
House Speaker John Boehner visited the National September ...
|John Boehner lies about Obamacare, Chuck Todd lets him
House Speaker John Boehner was Chuck Todd's star interview on Sunday's Meet the ...
|House committee passes bill to curtail mass surveillance
The House Judiciary Committee struck a blow against Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...
|Christie ally pleads guilty in bridge scandal, others indicted
Gov. Chris Christie's high-school buddy and former Port ...
|Republicans plotting how to take 8 million Obamacare customers hostage
Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) Republicans might ...
|Justice Department announces $20 million body camera pilot program
Attorney General Loretta Lynch capped her first, ...
|House Republicans nearly prove they love Wall Street more than the troops
Rep. Tammy Duckworth, veteran, saves the day. House Republicans were all set ...
|Republicans Tom Cotton and Marco Rubio obstruct Republican Senate on Iran vote
This is precisely what Republican leadership deserved to get when recruiting and backing unhinged zealots like the newly elected Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR). Now ...
|Republicans scramble to get out of the Obamacare mess they created for themselves
Republican lawmakers know very well that they're in an ...
|House Republicans' pull spending bill because they were afraid it would pass
Rep. Chris Van Hollen The House has started working on spending bills, and of course has started with the most important thing ever: defense. But they encountered a big hiccup right out of the box, ...
|Republican governors see Medicaid expansion as another opportunity to stigmatize working poor
Take a close look at that chart, ...
|Rand Paul wants to repeal net neutrality
Rand Paul, doing his "bro" thing. It's not really clear who besides the "hate Obama for everything" crowd Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is trying to court with his latest grandstand, which ...
|Look at all those new Obamacare insurance policies!
Nice graph, huh? That's what ...
|Chief Justice John Roberts votes to limit campaign funding for judges
Now this is intriguing. In a decision released Wednesday, Chief Justice ...
|Hey, Florida! Medicaid expansion reaps huge rewards for states
Gov. Rick Scott still playing to his base. While Florida Gov. Rick Scott continues his insane legal ...
|Rick Scott files frivolous, destructive lawsuit over Obamacare
Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL) ...
|Bob Corker continues to hold mostly symbolic Republican budget hostage
Here's how useless Congress is: A conference committee of the House and Senate, dominated by the majority of Republicans, are ...
|Bipartisan Senate, House members introduce bill to end mass surveillance
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is trying to do ...
|House GOP leadership eyeing Obamacare fix instead of repeal via reconciliation||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||25|
|Justice Kennedy seems to be leaning toward justice in marriage equality case||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||61|
|Bob Corker puts the brake on budget negotiations
The budget conference between House and Senate is in ...
|What to look for in the U.S. Supreme Court's marriage equality hearing today||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||51|
Recommended by mffarrow
- Just moments ago, I received a call from Sen. Harry Reid’s office, confirming my position on the Senate Banking Committee in January. I appreciate the faith that Leader Reid has put in me to ...264 comments 1084 Recs
- I want to vote for a comprehensive bipartisan plan to address the fiscal cliff. I'm willing to take a tough vote. I'm willing to make sacrifices. I'm willing to feel the heat. But I'm not willing to ...40 comments 100 Recs
- She said she was going to do it and now it's done . House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi threatened to ...125 comments 108 Recs
- Sen. Schumer is having some fun at the GOP's expense. Democrats are feeling their oats these days, projecting increasing confidence that Republicans will capitulate on middle class taxes in the end-62 comments 64 Recs
- Yes, I know. I retired from teaching in June. Yesterday I got a phone call. There is a non-profit charter middle school in DC that serves a very poor clientele with many of the students several ...210 comments 562 Recs
- "I also demand a hearing into which hearings I should have attended while demanding more hearings." Yesterday, senator and professional camera-hog John McCain (R-Sunday) gave a very angry press ...230 comments 167 Recs
- Yeah, no way straight progressives would stay out of fight against these assholes.160 comments 300 Recs
- Rather than act helpless about voter suppression, we fight back—like taking out Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted in 2014. How about a little Friday meta? We did some incredible things this year,674 comments 363 Recs
- Daily Kos: Tearful President Obama: "I'm Really Proud of All of You." dailykos.com/story/2012/11/… via @ dailykos — therehastobeaway (@THTBAW) ...246 comments 521 Recs
- Obama's GOTV and voter identification was about a whole lot more than hustle. It was about research, the scientific method, and scholarly expertise. You know, "pointy-headed intellectuals"? ...23 comments 33 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.