Posting History for mik
|Top Comments: Topping The Mojo Edition
Tonight Top Comments is proud to turn the diary over to a very special guest: our Purveyor of Fine Top Mojo, *mik* “Daddy, where does Top Mojo come from?” Are snakes better than oysters and ...
|News from National Defense Magazine
The National Defense Industrial Association ([http://ndia.org NDIA]) is arguably The US Military-Industrial Complex, and it is worried... really worried about sequestration and other budget games ...
|FAQing Top Mojo
As the wrangler of the reconstituted "Top Mojo" feature of the daily "Top Comments" diary series, I am often called upon to defend explain how it works. This diary is an attempt to memorialize that ...
|Thoughts on Fiscal Cliffdiving
In the few days leading up to the November elections, I posted a series of Facebook updates to my friends and family, more or less laying out how I was going to vote and my reasons for doing so. ...
|More of mik's YearlyKos07 photos
Yesterday, I [http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/8/6/152435/4298 posted] a visual wrap-up of the YKos 07 Interfaith Service from Sunday. Today, I bring you a set of candids from KY07... P.S. ...
|YearlyKos Interfaith Service (photos)
[http://mik.streetprophets.com/storyonly/2007/8/6/142334/1266 crossposted] at [http://streetprophets.com/ Street Prophets] In the interest of not waiting until they are totally irrelevant, ...
|mik's pics: CnJ Northeast meetup||mik||07/20/2006||13||10||-||34|
|Evolution vs Intelligent Design: debate at 10am on NPR [UPDATED]||mik||08/10/2005||38||4||-||8|
|How tall are we? (height poll)||mik||05/20/2005||48||3||-||-|
|Evangelicals chide Christian right: Moral Majority called aberration||mik||02/07/2005||24||8||-||8|
|Appropriate penalties for election fraud||mik||11/10/2004||5||1||-||-|
|Keep your filthy bureaucratic hands off of my church!||mik||11/08/2004||4||-||-||-|
|More weird data from FL||mik||11/04/2004||7||5||-||2|
|Is Liberalism Doomed? (A hopefully rhetorical question)||mik||11/03/2004||4||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by mik
- I posted a ramble recently about [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/04/1367659/-Top-Comments-Trek-Thoughts my childhood memories of Star Trek and Spock.] The Star Trek universe got a reboot in ...102 comments 47 Recs
- I wrote earlier this year on my commitment to [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/04/1368272/-Top-Comments-An-Uncluttered-Life-Edition decluttering the house]. As with many things, Life gets in ...72 comments 48 Recs
- Well another regular season of hockey is officially over and this Saturday we will know who will be drafting Connor McDavid #1 overall in June at the draft and by that token who will be drafting ...141 comments 39 Recs
- 105 comments 52 Recs
- I don't read much science fiction anymore, but it was the stuff of my teens. Perhaps it was geared to 13-year-old boys, but it still allowed me journeys to the Ringworld or to Rendezvous with Rama, ...638 comments 257 Recs
- Ever have one of those Hagrid moments? I most certainly did this weekend. Grab a piece of leftover chocolate or jelly beans (you DO still have some, right?) and follow me below the orange Peeps ...71 comments 49 Recs
- So how did fine, ...131 comments 58 Recs
- Once upon a time an outfit called the Coca-Cola company came out with a new product. They called it New Coke . The can was slightly different, the drink inside was slightly sweeter and tangier ...675 comments 279 Recs
- On ABC's Sunday program "This ...207 comments 256 Recs
- One of my favorite Peanuts characters was [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_van_Pelt Linus van Pelt]. Sincere, true to himself, and both never without and never ashamed of his security blanket. ...46 comments 34 Recs