Below you'll find recent contributions related to mwmwm's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by mwmwm
- A little more than six years ago, frustrated that environmental diaries got too little attention at Daily Kos, I began a weekly series called Eco-Diary Rescue. It was a round-up with excerpts and ...56 comments 140 Recs
- The Scythe.75 comments 121 Recs
- It's very simple math. You flip a penny once, and there is a 1-in-2 chance it will come up heads. You flip a coin twice, and there is a 2 to the 2d power (1-in-4) chance it will come up heads both ...45 comments 34 Recs
- We have reached a fork in the road on climate warns the International Energy Agency (IEA). In the next 5 years we can decarbonize new energy production and increase energy efficiency or the earth ...108 comments 206 Recs
- Egypt’s descent into turmoil was something I understood to be coming and I summarized my thinking over the last two years in [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/2/2/940561/-Egyptian-Crash-My-185 comments 201 Recs
- In [http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/03/opinion/03krugman.html?hp his NY Times column, on Monday], Paul Krugman expands on a theme upon which [http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/01/the-long-road-...210 comments 248 Recs
- A bit of musing on things less immediate for a Saturday. . . Lots of people look at the country, the world and wonder just how we got this messed up, when it all went wrong. Depending on your ...206 comments 187 Recs
- Last month, I spent 2 weeks in Bolivia, researching food and agriculture there. Toward the end of the trip, we headed south to the department of Oruro (they divide the country into 9 departments, ...136 comments 399 Recs
- All I know about simple solar at http://solarray.blogspot.com/2009/09/simple-solar-parts-1-2-and-3.html http://...22 comments 24 Recs
- I know, that seems like a ridiculous thing to say. With a 60-seat grab in the House and carving a chunk out of Democratic support in the Senate, it looks like a huge win for the Republicans. But if ...63 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.