Below you'll find recent contributions related to nevergetfooledagain's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|IAN: Blah, blah, yakkity yak, Monday May 4, 2015
Monday! I was all set to write a diary about animal mayors, but I fell asleep at the computer while doing research :( As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group gives Kossacks a safe ...
|KosAbility: May Update
May 3 - Besame will be discussing her experience with at least one app used to track chronic illnesses Also, May is NEID - neuro-endocrine-immune disorders/diseases awareness month. NEID includes CFS/
|How I ended up homeless in New York with a full time job
"Richie threatened to stab me. Should I press charges?" This was the call I got while at work over a month ago from my roommate Charlie. Richie is our other room-mate. Charlie had just moved in ...
|IAN: DIY Redecorating, Monday April 27, 2015
Monday! A day on which I blather a lot about redecorating my bedroom on a shoestring budget :) As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group gives Kossacks a safe place to check in, a daily ...
|KosAbility: Schedule Update- April & May
April 26 Modifications to Home and Work Settings - studentofearth May 3 - Collaborative open thread, Besame and others May is NEID - neuro-endocrine-immune disorders/diseases awareness month. NEID ...
|Jimmy Carter: 'Losing My Religion For Equality'
For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...
Recommended by nevergetfooledagain
- This is just one anecdote, from someone within my original circle of family and friends. The story is also a perfect picture of how anti-abortion laws (all part of those Good Ole Dayz for which ...21 comments 100 Recs
- Paying attention to Americans' real needs again. It is, as Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts says in an email, a small issue. But the [Equal Employment for All Acthttp://www.warren.senate.gov/...224 comments 264 Recs
- In an National Review Online post , Kevin D. Williamson responded to Gabby Gifford's New York Times op-ed by churlishly calling her out as an embarrassment. While Ms. Giffords certainly has my ...165 comments 478 Recs
- Tossing women and doctors in jail saves lives ... how exactly? [Sigh http://amestrib.com/sections/news/ames-and-story-county/bill-would-define-abortion-murder.html]: State Rep. Rob Bacon believes ...153 comments 74 Recs
- I know - Alabama is considered by most to be backwards, the stereotypical rednecks, etc. But the fact is, there are a few of us here with brains (and jobs!) Heck, we have one of the most technology-...42 comments 149 Recs
- Here's one for the "O RLY" department. I continue to be amused (and, at the same time, frightened) by self-proclaimed "historian" David Barton's historically unsupported attacks on the separation ...125 comments 186 Recs
- I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate gay people. You hate black people, immigrants, Muslims, labor unions, women who want the right to make choices concerning their bodies, you ...305 comments 1533 Recs
- I've lived through what Mitt Romney did to John Lauber. The news coverage swirling around the disclosure that 47 years ago Mitt Romney took part in a vicious bullying assault on a gay classmate has,213 comments 750 Recs
- After a run of busy days that took me away from here, with the exception of a quick peek from my phone along the way, I happened upon one of the most vile, misogynistic, slanderous, POS, diary that I'94 comments 144 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.