Posting History for ornerydad
|"rural" and "dumb" need not apply
OK, I'm a workin stiff, so who's got time - but egged on by a counter-commenter, here goes... Good ol' MinistryofTruth posted a diary headlined The Walking Dumb , highly recced today, certainly ...
|Oniongram for Mr. Rmoney, Oniongram for Mr. Rmoney
Sometimes a bit of comic relief.... Mitt Romney Adopts New ‘Ronnie Ferocious’ Persona For Debates... “I would say Ronnie is a cross between Sid Vicious and Ronald Reagan,” ...is in order.
|Achtung! Green Energy Future -- in Germany -- why not HERE? - POLL
The next time someone declares how much we NEED nuclear power as a “green alternative” to carbon-based fuels, at the very least as a “bridge” to a zero-carbon future, you may be forgiven if ...
|White House: Innovate -- but Inhale Mercury!
Truly baffled am I, dudes & dudettes. Are we East Germany or the USA? Please explain:
|Not worth an Afghan dime
As the main bank in Kabul fails, and financial panic stirs new political chaos across Afghanistan, the ...
|A Bright Spot Named Joe Lieberman w/POLL
Well, just for the sheer mad fun of it, here's a quote from 'Going Rogue' straight out of that strange bizarro world where former Democratic VP candidates meet their soulmates from the opposing party:
Does this sound familiar? Captain Huysman said the Afghan forces were critically important in establishing trust and communication with citizens. “We can’t read these people;
|The Crisis - Dec. 23, 1776
"These are the times that try men's souls." So wrote Thomas Paine , in an essay so stirring that General George Washington had it read ...
|ciao and thanks for all the plastic albatross w/POLL
Spring has sprung and we're all heading out for picnics, swims, sails - - so please leave the plastic at home! In fact, please learn to do without and encourage your local businesses, town councils, ...
|I’m Not Sure Why I Hate Television w/POLL
But you know, it seems so - - well I’ll just say it: it seems so OLD. As a rank-and-file member of the Baby Boom, just consider how many hours I’ve viddied, oh me brothers. 37,000? 59,...
|Fresh Nukes! $50 Billion, Suckers! w/POLL
Oh boy! 50 billion greenbacks for new nukes! How much you got in that there Energy Bill for solar? Wind? Geothermal? Tidal? Co-generation? How about for Conservation? Retrofitting America’...
|Give Libby a rifle, order him to Baghdad
I didn't say give him bullets. Just ship his worthless, traitorous ass straight to the FUBAR hellhole he helped make into the suppurating reality that is draining life and ...
|How much is YOUR electric bill? w/POLL
This is a serious diary. Doesn’t mean we can’t have fun. But if you want to go straight to the payoff, it’s down below at ...
|American Greetings Co. Sexually Slanders Dems - Boycott!
Democratic Party leaders are under personal and collective smear attack by American Greetings Corp. - - a supposedly wholesome, tradtional company providing good cheer for generations. We can't ...
|Refuting the BushBaker Last Big Push in Iraq w/POLL||ornerydad||11/15/2006||18||4||-||2|
|And speaking of Tet Offensive w/POLL||ornerydad||10/20/2006||5||3||-||4|
|Long Island Repub: "Bush has destroyed the whole thing." w/POLL||ornerydad||10/13/2006||10||5||-||4|
|BREAKING: surreal play at Shea Stadium (political relief)||ornerydad||10/04/2006||32||3||-||-|
|"I was made to be an American terrorist." - AWOL in Canada w/POLL||ornerydad||08/28/2006||34||22||-||7|
|Iraq: "Renewal" or "death walk"?? w/POLL||ornerydad||08/08/2006||1||1||-||-|
|"Working folk go to hell" - Bush, Congress (Dobbs)||ornerydad||05/24/2006||23||10||-||-|
|Juan Cole is ROCKIN - Let him know you Care! (POLL) Updated||ornerydad||05/02/2006||242||324||11||33|
|Jeez, I guess the savages just don't TRUST W!||ornerydad||10/07/2005||4||-||-||-|
|Dem Think Tank Plan: out of Iraq by 12-07||ornerydad||10/05/2005||9||1||-||8|
|General to Congress: Iraq Army getting worse! POLL||ornerydad||09/29/2005||20||4||-||-|
|War casualty - - truth - - takes several more hits - POLL||ornerydad||07/24/2005||27||10||-||-|
|GLOBAL TEST: how U.S. vote fits in||ornerydad||11/05/2004||-||-||-||-|
|What I have TOLD MY KIDS||ornerydad||11/04/2004||4||-||-||-|
|INDICT Cheney, IMPEACH Bush||ornerydad||11/03/2004||-||1||-||-|
|ONE MILLION VOTES to count in OHIO||ornerydad||11/02/2004||12||3||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ornerydad
- Tamir in a photo taken in the month before he was shot and killed by Cleveland police Shot and killed by Officer Timothy Loehmann of the Cleveland ...106 comments 170 Recs
- It's hard to know exactly what's going on. From the storyline the tweets tell, after Freddy Gray's funeral this morning things heated up considerably. Various police transports have been set on ...151 comments 107 Recs
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...582 comments 768 Recs
- Dontrell Stephens being shot in the back This is a national epidemic . In cities and states all ...255 comments 342 Recs
- So, if you want today's best example of a double standard, look no further than comparing Edward Snowden to David Petraeus--and how when you suck up to the elite, and are part of the elite, you can ...154 comments 165 Recs
- 109 comments 191 Recs
- Has a MRSA cure been hiding in the text of a 1,000 year old book? Doctors set out to recreate a 1,000-year-old recipe that was originally intended to fight eye infections. The recipe consists of ...307 comments 249 Recs
- At a gathering Sunday of influential Wisconsin workers and political activists, a unanimous decision was made regarding how to respond to news that the Republican majority in the state legislature ...233 comments 363 Recs
- In orange are areas being proposed for oil leasing. The Department of interior on Tuesday released its five-year draft plan for the Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Leasing Program for 2017 to ...45 comments 56 Recs
- Recently the FBI arrested a Cincinnati-area man for a plot to kill government officials in Washington. The news media predictably reported it with scary headlines: CNN : “FBI says plot to ...74 comments 163 Recs
- No current results.