Posting History for phantomlib
I am strongly opposed to the death penalty, however in the case of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, there is, in my opinion, a larger reason to sentence him to life imprisonment without parole than simple ...
|Autism,Ultrasound And Whales
For many years I have noted the link between the increased use of ultrasound and the increase in autism and autism spectrum disorders. The studies have clearly shown the effect of the Naval sonar ...
|District 18 St Lucie Recount Update
Murphy camp declares victory due to missed deadline. Fort Pierce — Update: Campaign officials for Patrick Murphy, Democrat candidate for the congressional district 18 race, are calling their ...
|Voter Suppression Worked- In Reverse
With all the moaning and groaning about the dysfunctional Florida vote, and all the attempts to suppress the minority votes in Ohio and Pennsylvania and many other States, there is one thing ...
|ROMNEY THREATENS NATION
Romney: Elect Me Or House GOP Will Wreck The Economy This should be disseminated in ALL the Congressional candidate races as an additional reason to throw out the Republican obstructionists. ...
|Florida Schools Now Racist & Underfunded
Our Governor who purchased his way into his position has now decided to outdo Romney for lies and misrepresentations and to bring Jim Crow back into the Florida School system. First he decreased ...
|Campaign Finance Laws Are A Joke
Recently, in my Town a complaint was filed with the State for violations of the Campaign Finance Laws because a local woman made up a flyer with a list of "recommended" candidates that she ...
|Wearing An Aluminum Hat
I am usually immune to conspiracy theories, but lately I have begun to wonder-- In my small City there appears to be undue influence by Republicans in a ( supposedly) non partisan race. And now, ...
|Koch Front Group Joins Revenge Campaign Against FloridaJustices With Pro-Nullification Ad
Last week, the Florida GOP launched a campaign to remove three sitting state supreme court justices who previously ruled against Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL). If this campaign succeeds, Scott will be able ...
|Register and Vote and Do Not Forfeit Your Rights
There is an epidemic of violence and gang activity destroying our Cities and the future of our Country. Although there have been many efforts to stop gang violence, drugs and criminal behavior ...
|Patrick Murphy's Terrible Ads
As a lifelong Democrat senior citizen and supporter of Patrick Murphy ( I signed his nominating petition and contributed to his campaign) I am annoyed and aggrevated by the lousy campaign ads he is ...
The tragedy in Colorado was unavoidable in terms of the having ANY way of preventing this previously seemingly sane young man with no criminal record from obtaining the guns and bomb making material.
|OBAMACARE AND FICA
I must admit that I have not followed all the arguments made for and against the mandatory provisions of the Health Care Act, however I must have been COMPLETELY out of the loop to miss the ONE main ...
|Winning The Battle-Losing The War
We are likely going to be winning The Presidency, but losing the battles in the trenches The well deserved glee all of us Dems feel about the probable re-election of President Obama should be ...
|Mailing List Sabotage
I am a lifelong Democrat who has NEVER donated to or supported ANY Republican. I donate to MANY Democratic candidates through Act Blue, and to the National and State Democratic Committees with the ...
|Straight Old Lady's Take On Same Sex Marriage
As a senior married heterosexual who has long been in favor of gay rights I am of course very happy that New York, my original hometown and birthplace, has passed the equal marriage statute. BUT, I ...
|Daily Kos Needs A Good News Page
We need a GOOD NEWS section of Daily ...
|Paul Le Page Another Republican Crook
Maine's Republican candidate for Governor can now be added to the growing list of Republicans with serious ethics problems. Another rich Republican cheating the system to ...
There is no way for folks to boycott advertisers without watching or listening to the objectionable programs.
|Obama's REAL age and birthplace
Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii, on 08/04/1961, 29 Months after Hawaii was admitted into Statehood, but the SPIRIT of Barack Hussein Obama was born out of the ideals and ...
|Sarah Palin-- Unfit Mother??
There has been enough attention paid to Governor Palin's aptitude and qualifications for the office of Vice President, but little to none about her or her husband's role as parents.
|ANOTHER FLORIDA ELECTION MESS
Palm Beach County, home of the "hanging chads" and "butterfly ballot" has again proven to be totally incompetent in its election process. With the polls in Florida so close, and the General ...
She should default on her "debt" to Mark Penn.
|The Deception of the Edwards
It isn't very important in the scheme of things to focus on a leader's moral lapses, or to commiserate with the betrayed wife and family.
|MY DREAM FOR HILLARY CLINTON
As a former Clinton supporter who switched to Obama when I saw the ineptitude of her "puppet-master" campaign, I have a dream that her talents and abilities can be fully expressed and utilized.
|WHAT ARE THE REAL FIGURES??
I have seen the multitude of "delegate counts" and "popular vote counts" and I would like some figures on the votes that count in November.
Bloggers and Politicians and Teen Pop Stars have something in common. The Euphoria Of ...
|Democratic Candidates Should Stay Out Of Local Primaries
Congressman Tim Mahoney, Florida who is unopposed in HIS Democratic nomination, has affiliated himself with one of 5 Democrats running in a primary for County Commissioner. The ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by phantomlib
- Back in 2009, Julie Miller of Marion County, Oregon (Salem), was denied credit by a bank due to an erroneous credit rating from Equifax. She spent almost three years trying to get Equifax to fix ...114 comments 199 Recs
- Phantomlib posted about the attack by the Koch Brothers on the Florida Supreme Court. I'm posting a new diary on it to give y'all links where you can help. voteyesjusticelewis.com ...6 comments 17 Recs
- Allen West, the Republican incumbent running for the Florida 18th Congressional District, is one of the poster childs for the Tea Party and the kind of politicians that speak for them. Who can ...19 comments 25 Recs
- This race is a race that should be a potential loss for the Republicans. It should be a solid-R turned to toss-up. It should be fairly easy to slap down a self-avowed “tea party” ...92 comments 7 Recs
- Please rec the new Mothership #111 here. This one has expired. The current ROV DIARY: ...14 comments 153 Recs
- Please rec the new Mothership #110 here. This one has expired. The current ROV DIARY: Daily Kos Gulf Watchers ROV #373:10 comments 172 Recs
- Please rec the new Mothership #109 here. This one has expired. The current ROV DIARY: Daily Kos Gulf Watchers ROV #371 -11 comments 210 Recs
- Please rec the new Mothership #105 here. This one has expired. The current ROV DIARY: Daily Kos Gulf Watchers ROV #363 -8 comments 150 Recs
- Please rec the new Mothership #104 here. This one has expired. The current ROV DIARY: Daily Kos Gulf Watchers ROV #361 -9 comments 172 Recs
- Please rec the new Mothership #103 here. This one has expired. The current ROV DIARY: Daily Kos Gulf Watchers ROV #359 -11 comments 198 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.